Reviews for Nothing for Nothing
EveningIvyLily chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Good story.
RmGuccione chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
umm...I'm not sure what to make of this one.
Amaya chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
LOL that was great, continue please, Bye-bye:p
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
lol, you are an excellent writer, I wish you much sucess in later years. I think you should continue this, make it short like 4 chapters, but continue. I noticed, that you have a habit of stopping, which you will have to get over to become a writer. Anyway, your still great at it. I don't do crossovers, but I love sailor moon working on two stories right now, one is done, read if you get a chance, though you may not like since I don't care about spelling that much. lol
Juri chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hilarious and too cute! I adore Dorothy and Roger and they have such a interesting relationship. Please write more soon.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I most definately insist that you continue this! While it works great as a one-shot, we'd all adore you even more if you could continue. We-I-can never get enough Big O, especially when there's so few Big O authors who can actually write. You're easily one of the best, and I certainly want you to continue! This is funny, descriptive...pick any positive adjective, really! This was beyond great, and I can't wait for more. I'll even promise to give absurdly long reviews each time you update! How's that for incentive?

Hm. Must see if I have any more room on my favorite's lists...Must add you to it, if I do. I'd hate to lose an author of your quality just as I've found you...
Elizabeth Shaoblane chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh that was good! That was friggin' hilarious! When Roger told Dorothy about her clothes in his closet, I kinda expected her to stand up, reveling she was in hers as well. It would have been a nice twist, but whatever. The dry-cleaning got me laughing too.
shinyfairylights chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
good eats...err..stuff.

fun funfun :)
Braveheart chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
(falls off chair laughing) That was BRILLIANT! I know what it's like to work for difficult emplotyers; seems Roger had this one coming! Well done!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*laughs!* This was priceless!

"...come hell, high water, and Beck in a pink evening gown." Oh, the images this brings are just too awfully funny.

I do wish you would continue! I can't wait to hear what Major Dastun has to say about his former subordinate's attire; Roger's most definitely out of uniform.*grin* Not that *I* mind of course...~_
Tenas Xavier chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This story is excellent. Please continue it.
Ryn-Ryn the Milkshake Queen chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Do continue! I love Norman being an airhead!
modernday austen chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
yeah, continue! I really want to see more of this story. Your descriptions in the fic are really great! :)
AAA3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
i like you kid. you got spunk. unlike the rest of these potentaly dead writers here. all dry and stuffy. oh well that was a damn good fan fic. and pretey funny. *snickers untill he spots the camrea* AAA out.