Reviews for Cipher
HoratioVonBecker chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
...I mean, I've liked the thought of the pairing since I first heard of it, although that's almost certainly because Ulquiorra is so non-threatening that it isn't actually creepy - but, well, this didn't add much to that. It /works/, but it wasn't super interesting on its own, and does nothing to contradict the canon which says he dies before this goes anywhere.
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
YOU KNOW
I'M GOING TO FLAME
NOT AT YOU
AT THE SITE
I CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW OR FAVOURITE OR ANYTHING
IF THIS REVIEW DOESNT GO THROUGH, I'M GOING TO
probably sit down and eat something to calm down ._. lmao i'm too lazy to throw a temper tantrum

ANYWAY... I think i have a little in common with you in how i think and how i write - no, don't look at my profile. I regret severely what i have written since it was done on a whim, and it doesn't reflect at all upon what my usual writing is like - and so your little pieces always seem to fit with my interpretation of characters' relationships, the hinted aspects of their personalities hinted at through their actions and thoughts... You know, I'm not entirely sure what i'm trying to say, and neither do i know how to sculpt it into coherent words; so let's just leave it at that, and in the meantime, i shall go study. Something i should have been doing all along.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Small world. Here I am READING this three days before my final exams with nothing done. If parallel universes exist, we might be the same person...weird ideas and nonsense aside, good story- great story. Depth. Yep. Deep. Also, good Ulquiorra development.
nericearren chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
So pretty...
levi97100 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You should continue this.
yuki chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Omg, that was really good! I have to say it was quite worth it. Are you continuing with the story? You should! Its really awesome. I absolutely love your style of writing. How do they say that there is people who have it and people who don't, well you have it :D. Goodluck with your exams and please continue XD