Reviews for The Hogwarts Strike Team
Mark Siekawitch chapter 21 . 6/16
i know and like all the remorse stuff but im honestly still pissed off at harry for not allowing hermione into his mind at all times anymore.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 5/26
great Harry is still a pussy and a beta bitch and Dambelss good littel cock sucker and bend over bitch fuck this fic
Lerris chapter 20 . 3/25
I reread this. I had a longer review written, but I suppose the biggest thing that really really stood out was that Hermione hadn't planned anything all that well. They had a primary goal of the knots. A secondary goal of Voldemort. A tertiary goal of the Death Eaters. A fourth goal of training people up. A fifth goal of corruption in the ministry.

All of it was important. The death eaters were members of a known terrorist organization that was willing to kill and did kill. There were only two possible solutions for them. They died or they faced the justice system. Unfortunately the justice system was massively corrupt, partly due to them, so the only rational action was to remove them, though the order matters.

Logically, removing Lucius was likely a good idea in any event, to remove a source of funding, and well, he previously unleashed a monster that could have killed everyone in Hogwarts if it say got to the Great Hall at lunch. The others may have waited.

Logically the knots were, however more important than Lucius, and logically it is insane to try to do everything yourself. Since killing Lucius might affect cooperation with others, it was probably better to wait. Assuming they trusted Dumbledore to be a good man in version 1 of history, then logically talking with him early, and planning out the path to fix the knots would be priority one, with Voldemort priority 2.

Basically, this story doesn't make sense if you assume Hermione can still think logically at the beginning of it. Oh it was compelling reading and such, at least most of the way, but there are some serious issues. That being said, you've come this for. I'd recommend just finishing it and moving on. On one final note, your OC defense teacher could use some work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
This contingency plan seems awfully hard to believe.

Not because of the scope, the reasoning, or even the fact that it's kept to himself.

More so because I find it impossible to believe that Tom Riddle spent enough time wandering both the magical and muggle worlds by himself so he could secretly create these knots across the entirety of the United Kingdoms, all while also managing to fight a war.
imnotahorcrux chapter 20 . 11/6/2021
This fic's world became so big my head hurts lol. Great story, but yea... it seems like you had big plans on this, but it spiralled out of control (?) idk, it really was ok at first, but there's too many plots that's going on lol. A lot of thing's happening and they're only like, 13.
I actually started just skimming the latest chapters, so I understand why dropped this.
imnotahorcrux chapter 16 . 11/6/2021
From some reason, I think that this fic would be a shounen if it's an anime.
imnotahorcrux chapter 3 . 11/5/2021
I was gonna coo at Harry's decision to cut a piece of Hermione's letter for him... but then he placed it "beneath some of Dudley's old socks."

DUDE I'M DEAD. If emojis are allowed in here, skulls would have littered this review/comment.
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
HAH so a Harmony is possible after all despite how weird and awkward it was for them at this point of time.
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
AMAZING. One of the best fanfic prologues out there!
(I do have to check the tags again if it's going to be a Harmony.)
B. Oots chapter 21 . 10/27/2021
I look forward to reading more of the story ASAP.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
this is so fucking good if it stops at a cliffhanger i might die
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
Yeah they've got some issues rereading this is fun but why did Harry even feel the need to kill the troll instead of just guiding it out of the castle. Violence is easy when your weak but Harry isn't he's fully capable of taking down the Troll without killing it.
Nighthawk88 chapter 21 . 8/21/2021
I just found this story, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Your characters are complex, dynamic, and well-written. Faults are a realistic part of the human experience, and their presence makes your characters more relatable. Life is messy - though that doesn't always make for easy writing. I hope you're able to continue this eventually, but either way, I've enjoyed the journey.
shadewolfedrt chapter 21 . 8/2/2021
I hope to see more of his story.
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 7/21/2021
I get WHY Harry would not want to practice/use Legillimency. But if he can bring himself to use Dark Magic, he should be able to use that as well.
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »