Reviews for Sarah Vs Karma
sauza000 chapter 18 . 1/17
Excellent story!
baldcoder chapter 18 . 6/23/2016
I've read this before, but forgot to review it then. Sorry about that. Great story! Very well done!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
I know I reviewed this already but when I saw the puny review I left for the last chapter I was ashamed of myself, lol!

Okay, first of all I loved this story! It has the right amount of angst and fluff. The title was confusing at first because of all the bad that has happened in Chuck and Sarah's lives. But the way the story ended more than made up for all of the bad that had happened to them over the years. If two people deserved a happy ending it's these two (which is why the finale left me feeling unsatisfied). I've read many of the "Sarah left with Bryce" stories and yours is one of my favorites. Chuck having a child is in a few but you took it to a whole new level with who Lily's mother was! Very creative. Bryce was never my favorite character. I felt he was arrogant and condescending and had no respect for Chuck. He always felt HE was better qualified to judge what was in Chuck's best interests. The final nail in the coffin for me with regards to whether Bryce was a good guy or not was his sabotaging the budding relationship with Sarah. I always felt he did it solely because he wanted Sarah for himself, he was hurt and Jealous that Sarah couldn't take the shot when Chuck's life hung in the balance but she didn't hesitate at all when Bryce was in the exact same situation. That's a long way round to say I agree with your characterization of Bryce. In the beginning he is petty, small and mean-spirited in his interactions with Chuck. It was due to Sarah's refusal to renew her relationship with Bryce. I was also glad that Bryce came around. When you truly love someone you do want them to be happy even if it can't be with you. I'm sure its hard on Bryce to see Chuck and Sarah together but he still does nice things for his only two friends. I liked how you had him finally be a mature adult. Well Done!

The last chapter almost through me into a diabetic shock it was so sweet! I for one would love some one-shots of Casey with the girls. You did leave a few things in the story unresolved. First, were they able to free Mary? Second who is Morgan's girlfriend? Is it Alex? Well, if so that would be hilarious when Casey discovered who Alex really was.

In case you haven't guessed your new old story has rejuvenated my interest in your stories, I've reread 6 out of your 10 Chuck stories and plan to read the other 4 shortly (so you can expect more reviews, lol!)

As always it was a pleasure! Thanks for sharing your talent with us mere mortals! Take care!
michaelfmx chapter 18 . 2/27/2016
MissMonk, I think this is the most well balanced of your stories I've read so far. Your angst is there, but you really wrote the emotions so well, especially Sarah coming to terms with her feelings and fears. And the way you wrote her and her interactions with Lily was very heartwarming. And your angst you twist towards the end was quite a surprise. Overall, a great story that had me anxious to see how things would turn out. I recommend this story to any reader who is ok with an AU story with quite a bit of angst, but plenty of Charah as well.
LillyHalliwell chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Love this chapter! Took long enough for Bryce to see reason!
NCISGleek chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
So great! Awesome job! I really loved this story! Especially the ending and all the fluff :) please please PLEEEEASE do a story of one shots with fluff of the kids and Casey and the whole family. Please. Like actually, I might need it to survive. So if you don't want to be the cause of my death, I highly recommend it lol. Great job and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
The saying is "chaulk it up" NOT "chop it up."
Baby Huey chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
A shotgun wedding is a wedding that is arranged to avoid embarrassment due to an unplanned pregnancy, rather than out of the desire of the participants. The phrase is an American colloquialism, though it is also used in other parts of the world, based on a supposed scenario (usually hyperbole) that the father of the pregnant daughter, almost by accepted custom, must resort to using coercion (such as threatening with a shotgun) to ensure that the man who impregnated her follows through with the wedding.
johnmurray2 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
That was incredible i will wait for the next story when it comes out.
johnmurray2 chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
When Jill wasn't able to kill the baby with the virus the parents of Jill went to get Chuck sued for the money .
johnmurray2 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
The story looks good but you should have a professional proof reader recheck your story because there is Because there is alot of words misspelled in your story.
also you never say anything about Shaw because in the series Sara did say her first name is "Sam " byt one time she mentioned her middle name is "Lisa" .
johnmurray2 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Its great all you need now is someone that can spell and an editor to proof read your stories.
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
MissMonk928 i think you did great mispelling some words .Will you be writing more chapters?
Roger chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you for sharing and for finishing.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
"You're going to be fine Chuck, breath. The law is on your side..."

I know this story is nearly over and I'm generally pretty tolerant of spelling / diction errors but I generally LOVE the creativity of your stories so for future reference this one always bugs me:

when you breathe you take a breath.

I put the story down, roll my eyes and groan when I read someone 'struggling to breath'.

Or 'taking a deep breathe'.

One little 'e' omitted or added in error changes everything and it reads like a speed bump to me.

(Kudos though for proper form of 'you're'.)