Reviews for Through the Eyes of Another
tgo62 chapter 67 . 9/18
Ohh, poor Thorin, Areen is not (jet) talking of romantic love ... Will take some time until she realizes.
I hoped you'd have a new chapter up after my vacation, but looks like I'll have to be patient.
Hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable time in Iceland?
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 70 . 9/4
That last bit? What I'm thinking is that Thorin wants her to say SHE loves him and that's the everyone she's talking about. But Areen thinks that Thorin has self-esteem problems (which he does) and needs to know everyone loves him.
I love they way they are handling Frerin, it's so sweet. He'll be a big boy and be able to do quite a lot by the time he's grown. I hope someone beats the crap out of Potila, bitch, she doesn't deserve Arif.
I loved it and can't wait for more.
Love this story! I especialy enjoy when you write the inner dialogue of the Areen’s and Thorin’s thoughts. Great job and can’t wait for your next chapter!
readergirl4985 chapter 70 . 8/27
Fantastic chapter! So sad and sweet all at once! I look forward to the next!
LeftUnity chapter 1 . 8/8
I just realized the abbreviation for battle of the five armies is bofa
syeern chapter 70 . 8/8
That was a great example of empowering your child. Fili actually caught me off guard by threatening the maids. I understand why, but it was just unexpectedly uncharacteristic. I guess I just forgot to never cross a Durin when it comes to family.
So, Areen is sporting the mole as well. I think someone should bring a mirror with next time they turn the light up for her. For the love of Mahal Thorin, you are loved! And yes, especially your future wife! Get. A. Clue! I don't foresee any threats to Erebor and it's people for now. Plague has run its course and enemies are dead. Let's heal and celebrate! I hope all relms affected by the sickness are recovering too.
Jhessill chapter 70 . 8/5
Absolutely worth the wait!
OrangeGirl76 chapter 70 . 8/3
This was a lovely chapter. I was wondering how Fili, Della, and Frerin we’re dealing with Frerin’s new reality. It seems like they are doing quite well considering the circumstances.

I think Areen doesn’t mean romantic love. She means love for a king, love for a friend, or love for a family member. She includes herself in that statement because she loves Thorin as a friend right now. Some day soon, someone is going to have to clue her in to the fact that Thorin love loves her and not as just a friend. I can’t wait to see how she’s going to figure that out and response to the realization.

Love your story. Thank you for writing!
Celebrisilweth chapter 70 . 8/3
Frerin's story is sad, but he does need to learn to do things for himself;and there's no one better to help him than Areen.
Not quite sure what to think about the very last part. There's gotta be some that don't love him, after all, he is Thorin. Of course, everyone would include Areen, too; if he's smart enough to figure that out.
I love how you portrayed Fili's and Della's interaction with Frerin, particularly Filli. He's such a good father. Oh, and Thorin, Poor Thorin! He wants to know in any way if Areen loves him and she's innocently unaware of it. Please, update sooooooon.
dearreader chapter 70 . 8/2
Thanks for the kind words. Four years - longest blind date ever. I think I made that joke about two years ago. My interpretation of the last bit: Poor Thorin is still deep into "just friends" territory. When Areen says everyone loves him, she doesn't mean romantically, obviously. But everyone includes her. I think she is miles away from thinking about him as a love object. I don't remember when you mentioned she had a mole near her lip, but now I picture her as Cindy Crawford, medieval version. Not too bad.
partygirl98 chapter 70 . 8/3
I'm curious to see what happens. I never know what to expect with you.
Aquacoral14 chapter 70 . 8/2
I love the way you used vignettes to show how Frerin, Fili, and Della are dealing with Frerin’s blindness. Also, from my perspective at least, it seems like you’re handling Fili’s approach to helping Frerin through his new perspective well! Great job with the descriptions there especially.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 70 . 8/2
Awwww, I think Fili is doing a good thing, tough love, but love. I think it's harder on him and Della than on Frerin. Poor kid. Poor all of them. But they will get through this.
And what a sweetie Thorin is to do all that for her and Frerin.
As for what I thought of the "everyone" part...I wonder, is she trying to send him a message...or is she just speaking in general. I really think he hopes it was case specific. ha ha.
Very nice.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 70 . 8/2
love it it just gets better and better.. Della kinda gets on my nerve a tad in this chapter but thats just me.. Will they find another guide dog some how for Frerin?
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »