Reviews for Vahan
Darknessdawns chapter 29 . 4/5
Well, this is by far one of the most interesting stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I'm absolutely thrilled it's a series. I also absolutely loved this book. It was fascinating to see Harry's dark beginnings on the street and how he grew throughout the piece. This was definitely one of my favorite versions of his character. I can't wait to see how is techniques evolve as he grows and learns magic. It would be awesome if he could incorporate it somehow into his fighting.

Also the detail you put into his empire as it grew from nothing was just breathtaking. Yes the prostitution was awful, but that's honestly expected and a sad reality of homeless life. Anyone who thought you supported it because it was in the story is a sheltered idiot. Especially since Harry's character was so against others being forced into it. Really the fact he would subject himself to such a horror to meet a goal just showcased his sociopathic tendencies.

Also you did such a brilliant job with his personality and really capturing how ruthless he is. The similarities between him and Tom Riddle we're staggering, but different. He really proved to be the Dark Lords equal and I can't wait to see how that all works out. Hell I'm just excited to get to see him go to Hogwarts. That's definitely going to be interesting. Unfortunately Dumbledore is going to be a serious problem especially with the mentioning of potions to control Harry. I just hope Snape can see past what he expects Harry to be.

Anyway I absolutely loved this story and can't wait to see where you take this series. So thank you for taking the time to write and share this. It was an amazing read.
Urgazhi chapter 3 . 1/25
So he just leaves Sally to her fate.

Not nice Harry, for wanting to be a shield
JonJon chapter 10 . 1/18
Absolutely brutal and disgusting - but crime is just that.
Lilamanila chapter 15 . 8/24/2021
I absolutely love how Russians always have vodka on hand
dveth chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
SPOILER: I really, really hate this. Why the author decided to spoil part of the story in a published chapter of said story is beyond me. What complete disregard for the reader.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2021
Yeah, this is an annoying read. Wouldn't recommend this.
IndraTartaro chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
Concuerdo contigo, escrit .
Me llama la atención de gente pendeja(perdona la palabra) que no piensa con lógica sobre esto; yo tengo tres libros con este tipo de temas que son basados en hechos reales, contados en la perspectiva del oficial de policía, un médico, un siquiatra y la víctima. Así que ya estoy más preparada para estas cosas.
redleg319 chapter 29 . 4/13/2021
Great story. Thank you for writing. Looking forward to the sequel.
Sly Riddle chapter 21 . 4/8/2021
The cougar on the desk is the most creative image I’ve ever had the pleasure or displeasure still can’t decide to have in mind and I nearly spat my juice laughing at it
scarlet101797 chapter 19 . 4/7/2021
I am somewhat disappointed at the lack of magic being used in a fanfiction set in a magical universe about a magical and supposedly genius underage crimelord.
MasterKogha chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
Just need to point out if you like this 'dark' stuff for your 'ahem' creativity needs your better off at Archive of our Own as you can then censor people to your desires as they only let fics in like this: which has lead to Twitter decrying the site though I dont' see that anywhere I search maybe I am forced to make an account before seeing such complaints? It seems people talk more on twitter privately causing complaints to be years old. :(

Archive of our Own is FULL of the worst kind of thinking you can degrade yourself to and feels like a negative vortex sucking our souls in.
Drei171 chapter 3 . 3/3/2021
not very british
Mark Sinfield chapter 28 . 2/21/2021
enjoyable read
LovePolgara chapter 29 . 12/4/2020
I greatly enjoyed this story and found it very intriguing. You have a very nice way of writing that keeps your reader engaged and pulled in, even when the subject matter is not entirely palatable. That said, I do like your darker portrayal of Harry. I was disappointed with the original books for partly that reason. No child coming from as abusive a situation as Harry’s with the Dursleys is going to be that bright eyed and innocent. I really like darker Harrys for that reason, also I really find the character much more interesting that way.

Again thank you for the amazing story and I look forward to reading the sequels.
sophieosborne96 chapter 6 . 11/15/2020
I'm loving this. I kinda get layer cake vibes off this. The sort of rules of the drug trade how to.