Reviews for Things You Can't Learn In Books
ChuckBlair8 chapter 1 . 2/12
I just reread this story again and realized that I didn’t leave a review. One word ... Swoon! Oh you are so very talented at writing Chuck and Blair! I truly cannot get enough of them or your writing! So much talent! Please don’t ever stop writing Chuck and Blair stories! With you writing their stories they will live forever!
Kananox chapter 12 . 2/8
Amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Kananox chapter 11 . 2/8
Oh my my!
Kananox chapter 10 . 2/8
Haha sometime i can be like nate! Can't change myself tho lol
Kananox chapter 9 . 2/8
The idea of public sex has always terrified me haha
Kananox chapter 8 . 2/8
I love it!
Kananox chapter 7 . 2/8
I loved it!
Kananox chapter 6 . 2/8
Idk why but this pairing is a pairing i just wished weren't so selfless? Like, please just get together for god's sake! Follow your heart and brain since they both DO say the same thing only your stubbornness is stopping you!
Kananox chapter 5 . 2/8
I almost panicked about that dark figure snapping away but the next paragraph reassured me!
Kananox chapter 4 . 2/8
Ooooooooooooooooooo saucy
Kananox chapter 3 . 2/8
Must be nice to find the elusive 'One'
Kananox chapter 2 . 2/8
Oh math. I am so glad the course im taking in University only requires the most basic concepts in math. I am glad to be rid of calc and trig.
Kananox chapter 1 . 2/8
I will review all the chapters beware!
SelenityCosmos chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
I LOVE that Bart is the biggest Chuck and Blair shipper out there! I love your musical choices (though I think those both came out way mor recently) because they fit so well! You did a wonderful job with this story!
katie chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
wow, the iconic trading services trope (is it a trope) that i FREAKING love and im so excited to read the rest of this wow wow wow