Reviews for Things You Can't Learn In Books
SelenityCosmos chapter 12 . 10/17
I LOVE that Bart is the biggest Chuck and Blair shipper out there! I love your musical choices (though I think those both came out way mor recently) because they fit so well! You did a wonderful job with this story!
katie chapter 1 . 8/18
wow, the iconic trading services trope (is it a trope) that i FREAKING love and im so excited to read the rest of this wow wow wow
Running-Wild22 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Please tell me this has a sequel?!
Running-Wild22 chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
I love that Bart is taking an interest. It always sucked that he was such a jerk to his son.
Running-Wild22 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
I like the ring it sounds more like Chuck, that he would design his own piece.
Running-Wild22 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Well that sucked. Grrr i don't like Nate.
Motoko Li chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
I loved! :)) Your story is wonderful~~ Thanks for the great experience!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
I need a sequel... Chair ruling the Bass empire!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
Ah love this story, so beautifully written. I was wondering if you could write a story from Arthirs point of view of Chuck and Blair together?
FinlandsTheBest chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
This story is wonderful I love it!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
Thnnnnkk u very much Scarlett2u... Or un this case to me... XD it was a beautiful story! I have been reading you for a while and i love ur stories a lot! Thnk uuu!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
Dang... I wish i could find wicked city fictions... Ahhahh! I did love ur work here.. How Blair was trying to seduce him was beautiful! And then the passion between them! Was sweltering hot! Thnk u forma this!
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
I love tour conversations with our favourite evil guy! Thnk u for this story!
hook.that.bass chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
I just read your hole story and I love it! From the beginning to the end - a perfect story. :)
'Conversations with Chuck Bass' was always my personal little highlight at the end of every chapter. Especially when you mentioned Ed and Wicked City, that kinda cracked me up.

It is also very nice that you decided to give us some Serenate moments! Yay, I love them! And Serena's reference to GG "just some lonely boy" was just on point. :D
And now to quote you (bc that needs to be said again ;))
"It's better to be Chuck Bass."
"Who says that?"
"Chuck Bass."
You genius haha. :)
isamartinez28 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Please update! I love the story