Reviews for Was I Ever Loved By You?
Ashfeather chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Haha I just have to say...Honestly, I wished Ginny had gone with the whole "Me and Colin are together now" story. Colin doing that was seriously awesome.
Ashfeather chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha I honestly doubt a broomstick will shatter into a MILLION pieces if you throw it out the window...regardless if its cement or anything else...
Silver Millenium SD chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Amazing story, the way you described Harry Ginny and Draco was fantastic.
hatebelow chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
"Fleur, on the other side of Draco, is on her fifth eggnog and singing softly to herself"- This fic has some hilarious little gems. I am cracking up.
imaniiebee chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
omgezzy. youve got me giggling into my pillow reading this story. i love it. keep writing!
Ninaxoxo chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
you should write a seqel ! that was brilliant !
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Molly should have been more understanding but breaking his property was childish. Harry is right. You made it too easy.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Really! Isn't this just Ginny! Or like a lot of women! You pushed him into living with you then get pissed because he doesn't want to marry you! Honestly! Some men would have just gone ahead and married you. Both of you could then live in misery for the rest of your lives!
IrrevocablyInLoveWitDraco chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i loved this story its something new...never read that approach before. great job!
Boogum chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
What a lovely story! I enjoyed it immensely.
Queen M chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Is Ginny that dense? She was terribly obnoxious in the first chapter, and doesn't get better in the second. Is she really 24? Hope that was an intentional author's choice for her character...
Ele chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
I love it! Only one thing, i think she still shouldnt have forgiven him b/c he didnt tell her about his wife. But other wise its really really good and its going in my favorites!
AceCade chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Awesome! Of course Harry doesn't deserve her! Malfoy does! :D

Loved it!

angelps7 chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
hi! it's me again... read my ch 16 review first tho lol... i forgot to add, is there an epilogue perhaps? that'd be awesome lol :) i think so many ppl will love it too! :D
angelps7 chapter 16 . 8/11/2007
aw this chapter made me seriously cry! wow, GREAT story, i loved everything about it, so much emotion and characterization and amazing plot and beautiful... LOVE it! can i please recommend it on my profile? :) this really has me choked up lol, and i've VERY rarely come across a story that has done that lol :P ...