Reviews for Smut-vent Calendar
OH GOD THIS IS SO HOT. JUST SO HOT
Lktwh13 chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Veeeery nice :-)
Radleks chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Excellent chapter! I loved reading about Maura and the Ben Wa balls. You wrote both cute and sexy in this chapter quite well. Thanks for taking the time to write this holiday themed story and sticking with it every day. That is no easy task!
tika12001 chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Awesome job, as ever!
tlc125 chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Oh the things that come to mind when I think of Ben Wa balls. Lol. I'm giggling like an idiot again.
I so look forward to these updates. :-)
Thanks.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Great
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Great
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Was the toy in this the Hello touch? Noisy bastard that made my fingers go numb but the missus liked it plus I felt like Inspecter Gadget...anyways as always fantastic chapter :D
Ambyrhawke chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I've been enjoying this whole story. I really like how you don't always have them screaming out each other's names at the point of climax. Some writers seem to think that's the only way that a good climax is valid.

This chapter...so it looks like they'll be getting a second one. ;-) I like the way Maura got to continue the lie by telling the truth.
Vean chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
LOL! Nearly caught! It would be hilarious if Angela innocently asks during Christmas dinner if they got the other one, you know, 'to help with Jane's hands"!
oneofmyids chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
As usual once again a great and very sensual story. Thanks.
Lktwh13 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
I'll be super interested in the total cost! It'll be insane, I'm sure. The ending of this chapter cracked me up. Usually Angela sees through Jane's lies, but that one was pretty good :-P
tika12001 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
haha I can't wait to see the cost of all these toys. Damn you did some good research.
ScullyBones chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
1. I'll never be able to think of Jane again without hearing "Janie's gotta gun"
2. I looked up the website you suggested and saw this and was so hoping you would use it! Made me so happy and
3. That was amazing.
tlc125 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Holy guacamole! Where do you find these ideas? If I didn't say it before, this calendar idea could make you a billionaire. :-)
Thanks!