Reviews for You're weird
jcaps chapter 19 . 6/19
Excellent story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2018
I love it, very angsty and it almost made me cry. This story made me fall in love with Bechloe and you should be proud of yourself. It’s amazing
AmbovV8 chapter 19 . 8/21/2018
One of my absolute favorite Bechloe fics! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2018
You're painfully British. It's not a problem, but it's incredibly weird to see American characters using British slang.

Mum Mom
Footy or Football Soccer
Blimmin Fucking? Goddamned? I have no idea what that would possibly translate to. I was just using context clues. Either way it's definitely not an American word. I've never heard that from an American mouth in my life.
somethingthatismine chapter 6 . 7/4/2018
FUCK ME! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FIC OF THIS SONG FOR BECHLOE FOR AGES! IT'S SO A BECHLOE SONG! DUDE ILYSM!
LookOutReader chapter 18 . 6/6/2018
Um ok? I know this is a romance but I feel like having Beca run to her mother’s was pointless. At first, I thought wow that’s a great (done before) twist (100% not sarcastic). But beca caves immediately after seeing Chloe? Just wowwhy bother having her run twice for, if the second doesn’t require more convincing than the first? Sure the fams there but I doubt they added much, they could easily have been the bellas instead or just nobody. Really disappointed by the end of the ch.

Overall liked the story though, don’t get me wrong, it was cute/romantic and made me laugh. The writing style is good and very readable.
Pitchfan chapter 19 . 6/2/2018
I should find a guy who will purpose me like the way Beca did to Chloe, that’s so romantic.
A1050 chapter 8 . 5/27/2018
Ooh, so much drama! I love this story soooo much! This is just awesome! You are auch a great writer!
A chapter 19 . 5/17/2018
Okay, just binge read this and finished. Best. Story. EVER. Ok, that’s an exaggeration, but it was super awesome, keep it up with other fanfics!
A chapter 3 . 5/17/2018
This story is awesome!
CalCyn chapter 4 . 5/8/2018
If the graves are of her mom and brother, do you realise the dates you put make the mom 12 when she have birth to Chloe (in the story chloe said she was 14 when they died, 13 when she had her son and 26 when she died?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2018
I keep thinking about this fic, pleaseee continue, im addicted now and need more
blinkgleek chapter 6 . 1/17/2018
I've only just finished chapter 6, and I already don't want this story to ever end. Sigh. I'm loving it. So glad you wrote it. Looking forward to reading the rest. I'm battling reading as fast as I can and trying to savor it. Haha.
CrAzYE chapter 19 . 1/9/2018
Beautiful! Loved it. Thank you for deciding to share it and I hope there’s more Bechloe from you in the future!
CrAzYE chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
So I’m 4 chapters in and really enjoying this. I just have one slight issue that I’m not sure anyone else has picked up on... you have Chloe’s mums birth year as 1978, and her brothers as 91. Which would have made her mum 13 when her brother was born. Other than that it’s great and I will keep reading. Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for the girls. Cheers from a fellow Aussie.