Reviews for Elfling Harry
little-semanggi chapter 13 . 9/10
awww this story is so cute!
I can rest assured now, knowing Harry will be safe.
It's just...I know that he turned into a child (well, elf child), but I think Harry got no presence here. It's like you put him in someone's shoes without giving him his trait back, so it feels like an original character :''
I still like it tho!
I just hope this will be longer until Harry interact more with others...
secondnina chapter 13 . 9/10
aww its been yars since you last update! come back pls! this story is good! i want to read mooree
Shitty story. God what have I done to come across even more trash here at fanfiction. And no your story isn't a diamond in the just the rough. Work more on your story and how it will end up not randomly choosing bits you think would end up being not so great.
riptidedarkphoenix chapter 13 . 8/3
This story is so good! Very angry. I like!
Awww please review this fanfiction is great
AnimeIceFox chapter 13 . 7/26
This story is amazing! I swear, I have had a similar idea for years, but never wrote it down. Then I stumble across this masterpiece! Truly, this was the best story I have read all week. I love Glorfindel's tenderness, it just makes my heart sing! I would love to read more, when you have the time to write it.
Bella-swan11 chapter 13 . 6/3
Aragon you know that the little elf boy, will be loved by all; Elrond this may be a sign that the era of the elves has returned.
As you will discover Harry is very special, his destiny may be bigger than you think; their arrival may mean that elves are still needed in this world or that it is time for new elves.
littleballoffire2206 chapter 13 . 5/5
Yas FAM! Baby Elf Harry! Argh! I'm dying from cuteness overload!
Loveless Demon chapter 13 . 4/26
I want justice! Swift,cold justice. Preferably involving a sharpened blade. Evil people. I hope their whole bloodline is cursed by the atrocities they have committed.I wish that their spirits find no peace in the afterlife!
pineapple-pancake chapter 13 . 4/14
Thank you for writing. I don't see much sense in commenting an abandoned story... but well. I really wanted to see the elfling happy in Rivendell and I was disappointed that the story didn't reach that joyful part.
It is a relief that justice came.
tatipi2262 chapter 13 . 4/4
PLz Update soon
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 2 . 3/30
Reread this. A question. Did Halbarad, Luin and Kilaren knew about Harry after the raid?

Anyway. Marvelling about this beautiful thing. Such a pleasure to read.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 3/30
It is brilliant. Love it.
Sylphrena33 chapter 13 . 2/17
I really like this. I love what you've got, and I think it has a ton of potential. You should finish it! I'd love to read the rest! :)
xxSirius20xx chapter 13 . 1/10