Reviews for Elfling Harry
Bella-swan11 chapter 13 . 6/3
Aragon you know that the little elf boy, will be loved by all; Elrond this may be a sign that the era of the elves has returned.
As you will discover Harry is very special, his destiny may be bigger than you think; their arrival may mean that elves are still needed in this world or that it is time for new elves.
littleballoffire2206 chapter 13 . 5/5
Yas FAM! Baby Elf Harry! Argh! I'm dying from cuteness overload!
Loveless Demon chapter 13 . 4/26
I want justice! Swift,cold justice. Preferably involving a sharpened blade. Evil people. I hope their whole bloodline is cursed by the atrocities they have committed.I wish that their spirits find no peace in the afterlife!
pineapple-pancake chapter 13 . 4/14
Thank you for writing. I don't see much sense in commenting an abandoned story... but well. I really wanted to see the elfling happy in Rivendell and I was disappointed that the story didn't reach that joyful part.
It is a relief that justice came.
tatipi2262 chapter 13 . 4/4
PLz Update soon
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 2 . 3/30
Reread this. A question. Did Halbarad, Luin and Kilaren knew about Harry after the raid?

Anyway. Marvelling about this beautiful thing. Such a pleasure to read.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 13 . 3/30
It is brilliant. Love it.
Sylphrena33 chapter 13 . 2/17
I really like this. I love what you've got, and I think it has a ton of potential. You should finish it! I'd love to read the rest! :)
xxSirius20xx chapter 13 . 1/10
Please update soon :/
ShadowLady89 chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
update soon
Wolvie26 chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
love it so far. would love to see what happens next and how it ends. hope you update soon!
CapriciousFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
this is so sweet
IGNORE HATERS
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
I'm just going to tell you that this is far too cliche. Seriously kill yourself, your no different from those who want the wrong kind of attention.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
Let's hope you die. Seriously the cliches are fucking annoying, your personality is disgusting. And one last thing. Learn to fucking write.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Really enjoy your writing. Plz update soon