Reviews for What Comes After the Ever After
lowkeyHoe chapter 43 . 4/22
THE SEQUEL PLEASE ! Huhuhu write for your readers and not the haters. Take it as a way to improve how you write stories but please dont stop writing! Youre good, you can be great !
I hate to say this but I'm pretty sure she IS Karins daughter after looking it up T_T I wanted it to be canon too tho
Xallisto chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
i didn't mind the chapter but after reading the A/N at the end i have decided to not read ahead. i have no interest in anything written by a self professed angst and hurt specialist.
Daledesu chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I don't know why I wasted my time to read this... Sasuke was fucking useless, all those months he accomplished nothing. Naruto was also fucking useless. Sakura was missing and Konoha 12 was sent out after 70 fucking days! Karin was stupid, seriously couldn't she had sent an message to Konoha to tell them where the fuck Sakura was? And I'm supper pissed that the Konoha 12, including some guys who I don't think are super close friends with Sakura to go through her memory. Ever heard of Privacy?
Daledesu chapter 43 . 10/23/2017
I'm pissed about how useless and unimportant Sasuke is in this story. You know, even in The Last he managed to come out of no where to save the village, and in Gaiden he also had good timing to save his wife and daughter. And other little things like when Sakura wakes up did he have to go fetch the twins on his own? Can't he CALL Sakura's parents? I'd imagine that he wouldn't want to leave her side. And that's just one of the many disappointments I have about this story. And I really didn't like the idea of the whole Konoha 10 going inside Sakura's mind, ever heard of privacy guys? And I agree with Sasuke, even if the had to be in her mind, why did they have to LOOK? Oh and when Karin was trying to help Sakura to escape, why couldn't she send a message to Konoha or Orochimaru?
yuki96 chapter 43 . 9/4/2017
Lets be clear,i dont like kishimotos sakura, but i completely love yours. I cant imagine how difficult must be trying to make the story as real as posible even if we didnt want our pinkette to suffer in such a way. i missed a little more of action but i love the gore parts jajajaja. Nice, i will keep an eye to the update. Dont forget it! You must know how sad is when the writter leaves a story you have been follow. Also thank you for finishing it, a lot of readers dont read uncomplete fics because there is soo many laid aside by their author and its so frustrating when the let them unfinished...
Thanks for all.
PD: my english sucks btw
Pink ranger 13 chapter 43 . 8/3/2017
It's a good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
Why is Sakura cofing blood
stardust953 chapter 43 . 7/2/2017
Sakura is pregnant with Sasuke's child or Komamoru?! please let Sasuke be the father! I need the sequel now! anyway did you get the name of Natsu from Fairy Tail Natsu?
Blooper Trooper chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Actually, Sarada or Sharada is an alternate name for the deity Saraswati, an important Hindu goddess. Considering the whole deal with Indra, it kind of makes sense that Sasuke's daughter could have such a name.
Serious Reader chapter 21 . 5/5/2017
Uhmmmm... So, Naruto only decided AFTER 70 FUCKING DAYS to send out the best of Konoha (Konoha 12) to search for Sakura. Genius. I'm out of here.
Serious Reader chapter 20 . 5/5/2017
It's kinda stupid that all the best shinobis in Konoha cannot even find Sakura for months. It really felt like forced. Also, when Karin did not go to Suna where Gaara will surely protect the babies (not her), it really became more stupid... The concept of the story was great so I was hooked with it at first. But it became really dragging and seriously, I can't believe that no one found Kuromaru's hideout. Also, Sasuke can easily move to one place and another with his eyes as seen in Naruto Gaiden. I just can't fathom the fact the it took way too long to even find a lead. This is the only serious flaw of this fic and I hope you can reflect on it.
ILoveSxS chapter 43 . 5/3/2017
This was real good. I love crazy Sakura actually.

I hope to god that she isn't pregnant with that bastards child.
Biasoul chapter 39 . 4/23/2017
Hey! Just wanted to say that your story is REALLY AMAZING! Good fics like these that are able to make people cry are the best!
You know, when I saw how Kishimoto decided to handle the Sasusaku pairing, I was like " okay, but...is this really okay?"
I mean, reading this story, I realized one very sad fact: I strongly believe it could happen in the original story.
The way Kishimoto's beeing portraying Sasuke since the beggining makes me totally believe him capable of leaving Sakura alone. It's reaaaaally difficult to imagine Sasuke really loving her. Towards Sarada? Sure, I'm sure he loves her. But Sakura? Sorry Kishimoto, but from the materials you've given us to work with, I don't think so. We can only guess it through some doujinshis out there that give us some fluffy and sweet sasusaku moments, but which are not "real".
Its kinda sad, so I'm really glad to have found this fic where you've given us your perspective of "how the hell is this situation okay?!" in the anime (:
cherryberrygal22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Sakuras pregnant with that mans child
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »