Reviews for The Rebirth of Tsunayoshi Sawada
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 1 . 3/3
LOL! LMAO! I love this story. It was great to reread it. XD My only regret when I read this is that I wish it was longer. Only because it’s just so funny. XD Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. 3
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 1/4
This was a lot of fun reading. I couldn't help but laugh at part's of it...Like when Tsuna called Kyoya a ticking time bomb. I feel like poor Hayato's only hope of sanity goes down the drain with the murderous time bomb and it just snowballed from there for him. I keep reading the part with Reborn chasing Tsuna and the others around and wondering how many times he had to stop himself from just shooting random people...just to blow of some steam. Then the headache Reborn must have finding out his future student let his friends "play" with the Varia.
This was all around a well written and entertaining story. It makes you want to keep reading till the end then..go back and reread to see if you missed anything. Still laughing at parts of this and will so be rereading this story in the future. Could go on for a while about what parts of it iI liked best..which is rare for me. I will stop my review here though. Ja ne.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2021
a fun time travel story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
Fun!
Sakura521 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
hilarious! xD i loved it 3
Gaara no tama chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Funniest thing ever!
I couldn't stop laughing, it was awesome
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
Ha! This was super fun!
Yurina-nim chapter 1 . 5/8/2021
You had me giggling the entire way. Also who cAres about the changes to Canon it's a fanfic an au for a reason!
vrani140 chapter 1 . 4/14/2021
só posso dizer MARAVILHOSO.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
I died laughing too muchhhh
Alla.inthebox chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
Where have I been! How can I not find this Gold? God. I am now flooded in happiness. TT I feel like I can die without regret now. Love this so muchhhhhh
Just a Blank Space chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
This was super fun to read.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
I love the different take. Time travel stories are usually slow paced and dont end well. This is the polar opposite
OceanWatcher chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
This is hilarious! I love it!