Reviews for Chances Given
Srw chapter 17 . 9/7
This is a very good story. thank you. hope you finish it
mrsancog chapter 17 . 8/25
was she attacked? cliffhangers love them and hate them
doubletwoa chapter 1 . 8/18
When’s the next update?
ShayShay0809 chapter 17 . 7/22
Update please
A realistic take on the Narutoverse . It’s good to know that there is a fanfic author who doesn’t senselessly bash a character because they simply don’t like the individual in question.
Claudine chapter 17 . 6/18
A truly good story. Really enjoy reading it. :-)
Aruton900 chapter 17 . 6/5
Here's to hoping that this wasn't abandoned as it is really well-written and feels very unique compared to a lot of Naruto fics.
I long for the fic to continue and will wait faithfully for your return! YOSH!
urb chapter 16 . 5/22
Awesome fic! You are a great writer and your writing style is very refined, especially considering this is your first fic(which is hard to believe, by the way). Please don't leave this fic incomplete, it would be a real waste. Ja ne!
Alice Wahrheit chapter 17 . 5/16
I really hope this fic is not abandoned.
great chapter it left at such a cliff hanger I know its been a while but please update soon i love this story
chau chapter 17 . 4/15
we actually don't have an electricity now since there's a very hard rain and some posts fell. and while lying on my bed I was actually reading your fic, well, been reading this for how many days. the chap was sooooo intriguing especially the last part and I was about to go to the next chap when suddenly I was like "WAAAAAAHHHHHHH! THERE'S NO MORE! and I looked at the date of your last update and I was like "OHHH NOOOOOOO!" PLEASE UPDATE SOOONNN. I BADLY WANNA READ WHAT REALLY Happened thanks for this wonderful story anyway, hope to hear from you soon
werewolf hunter chapter 17 . 4/9
When u going to update please update soon
lele141299 chapter 17 . 4/8
Omg ! I need to know what happened ! Please ? Pretty please update !
Wonderful chapter!