Reviews for Symbiote
Saphira455 chapter 9 . 4/11
Welp. I'm hooked. Please continue this if you can, I'm seriously loving it!
This story is awful.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Really loving this story, looking forward to seeing more
xsam3 chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Interesting story so far. :) And while it's totally in character, I hope Harry gets over his stupid and misplaced self-blaming sooner rather than later.
ThomasNealy chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
is it a goa'uld? or something else?
Lavonya chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
I really REALLY like this!
Hope you update soon!
Joe Lawyer chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
2 months for 1,300 words and not much happened. The emotions are important but it can't be all there is. We need to see some tangible changes in Harry as a result of the symbiote, real things that will have an effect on the future course of this story.
davycrockett100 chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
awesome job
Kairi Ann chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Looking forward to what happens next!
kingsholto chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Very neat idea. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
Soo a ton of this seems to be depressing and or almost horror like, so I would change the Adventure part of the story to Angst, or Horror as those themes seem more common than Adventure. False advertisement and all that is a wee bit annoying. Besides that the story is ok, hope you continue writing so at some point the story/stories can become good followed by great.
Joe Lawyer chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Well, pretty interesting so far. Not sure how the symbiote will change things long-term. It seems to lack the genetic knowledge of the Goa'uld even though they seem far more like the Tok'ra in temperament. Harry's body was changed to breathe water, but we haven't really seen anything to show other changes the symbiote might have brought about. Nor a change in his magic and it's usage. I'm hoping to see some pretty big changes to Harry soon that lead to huge deviations in the canon story line.
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Wow, this premise is incredibly different and innovative. I'm quite curious to see how it develops.
Mullkkkkkk chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
This is gonna be great...
Is Harry going to meet the SGC?