Reviews for Tales Of Youth!
alwaysloveyou1 chapter 20 . 8/1/2017
don't give up! this is one of my fave fanfics I really like how you play with the characters and the story, the comparison is going to be inevitable but you should keep writing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2017
GO ON! I love your tales!
Poison Magic Spellcaster chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
If you stop this Fanfic I'll put a death curse on you. This is my favorite Next generation story. Crying here. I totally watch B NNG. Your Inojin is not that far off the mark, sure in the anime his best scroll is really go but for his intro in the manga it close. I can so you doing a great Mitsuki and let not forget the anime miss some days in between the episode for the plot of the main story, so your fic can work as a side plot that fulls in the blank. Hey you do you ship? I ship Inojin& Sarada. Did you know that Himawari age is about 3 when she introduced at first.
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
More please cool to read about the next generation
The most beautiful of lies chapter 19 . 8/28/2015
Haha this was cute! I know it's about their kods but i'd like to see some Ino x Sai...there is so little of them out there!
Hetabri09 chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
Thanks for writing this XD It's where I get my daily does of Chocho and Ino-shika-cho I swear there's need to be more stories about the new team.
The most beautiful of lies chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
I LOVE THE NARA FAMILY! it makes me so happy to see Shikamaru x Temari be all lovey dovey! I like to think that they have sweet sides they only show each other :3
Lover Of Naruto-Hinata chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
the story is getting great and greater
Narutolover6 chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
I love this so much just found it today
Lana chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Omg I think this is really interesting Soz I forgot to login lol my username is lostsoulxx but I love this so far!
lxst.soul chapter 17 . 8/8/2015
That was so fluffy! Awww _
Blaze27 chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
Awwwwwwwwww this chapter was so cute I Need a part 2 to this , keep up the great work :)
The most beautiful of lies chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
:D this chapter was very cute!

Will there be a chapter about the Nara family?! Shikamaru x Temari and Shikadai family time?! xD

I can't get enough of Shikamaru x Temari and their son Shikadai!
The most beautiful of lies chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Hahahaha! That's so cute, I love the idea of Temari training with them! I'd love to see Shikadai and Shikamaru training with Temari! Same with Ino and Sai training with Inojin!

I'm BEYOND curious about how Inojin's ink jutsu is going to work with Ino-Shika-cho...I just wish that Shikadai had some wind jutsu with his shadow jutsu as well!

I've read some of the manga but that was a fair bit ago, it's probably updated since then...and who the hell is Sarada's real mother?! Is it Skaura?!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
I really love this it makes sense that Choji would be the fun teacher lol this was really cute and so well written I'm glad you gave the kids some personality