Reviews for SoCal
queenbee311 chapter 27 . 12/29/2017
I love all your stories so much. I've never had the pleasure of seeing Savages but this story is so good. Please finish this story. As always thank you for sharing.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 27 . 12/21/2017
Awesome story so far!
skelkel98 chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
I just found this story and I love it so much I read it all and re-read it in 2 days! It's amazing! Thanks so much for writing this, I hope there's more to come
Kayxvii chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Miss this story
amiramonroe3 chapter 27 . 11/10/2017
Uuggghhhh I miss this story TOO much!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
️️️ One of my favorite stories ever on FF. I hope you find the inspiration and time to complete this great fic ️️️
jurodgers chapter 27 . 8/28/2017
I love this story!
yagalinus0420 chapter 27 . 7/19/2017
Oh boy...what about Edward? Will she leave him for 8 weeks? How does Edward feel about this? Will he go with them? Please tell me more is on the way soon!
angelburt84 chapter 27 . 6/29/2017
Oh how I hope that you continue with this story I miss it.
flowerpower55 chapter 27 . 6/21/2017
I just blazed throught this fic like it was a race! I'm hooked and completely in love woth your Jasper and Edward. I am praying you come back and finish this! It is too fucking good to never get an ending.
Shylee17 chapter 27 . 6/14/2017
Love love love this story! I hope you really finish this story!
Bevey99 chapter 27 . 6/12/2017
Well that would prove Rose's point. If they air up. Hope you come back to this. Story actually seems to have a plot.
Bevey99 chapter 20 . 6/11/2017
Oh wow, no words, but I could use a smoke now. Love me some poly.
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Well shit I just now looked at the number of chapter and see that this is not finished. Crap I've been working the back of my TBR list and this was next. Looks like I added it at your last update.

Great Story! I've never seen Savages. so this is new to me.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 27 . 6/10/2017
How do I keep finding stories that haven't updated in months? I'm going to add it to alert so I can wait to see if it completes before starting.
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »