Reviews for Maîtrise
Taytay123456 chapter 57 . 3/10
Very enjoyable story! I'm on to the next one.
Janeway chapter 51 . 2/17
Ok, I've read only a half of this chapter and I officially quit. While you were good with psychology at the beginning, it did turn into Mary and Marty Sue eventually. And I know it's only 6 chapters left, but your detective/mystery skills are shit. So all the three of them (Christian, Sawyer and Ana) had lobotomy done on them this afternoon, was it? I mean Grey's keeping her in his office all day, for safety's sake and then just lets her go to lunch outside?! To the area where a known crazy ex-friend is hiding out? And Sawyer, whos only job is to protect Ana and NOT leave her at any time, leaves her in the car? And Ana has no brain cells whatsoever to at least consider everything fishy and call Grey BEFORE she decided to step out of the car alone?
Gee, you lost me
Janeway chapter 42 . 2/17
alright. I was once in a situation like that. Like Ana with Kate. I was shit poor all through the college and my roommate was loaded. We were roommates our first year and she would pay for whatever she wanted to have in our room or whenever she wanted to go out. We drifted apart for a couple of years, then picked up our friendship again, when I had an opportunity to work part time and make some money for myself, so we were on a more equal footing, but whenever she wanted something extravagant (like very out of the season fruit or what have you), she would still pay, because I was saving up. Then when we graduated I was actually the first person to rent an appartment and she ended up having to crash in it for a month before she could find one for herself. I was making lots of money by that time, but once you are poor in your childhood, you never want to throw money away. I'm still this way 20 years later. But the thing with my friend, although she would sometimes joke at my thrifty habits, she never ridiculed me for my lack of money or connections during our college years. If she did, that would've been such a low blow, that I would never have forgiven her. And I didn't have many friends, I was a bit of a loner. But it's much better not to have friends at all than have such abusive friends who'd toss out degrading things in your face completely disregarding years of trust.
So if I were Ana, I would've never forgiven Kate. Being drunk just means low filter. Which means she actually thought all of that about Ana all of the time. Which means Ana didn't really know her so-called best friend at all
HisLove chapter 39 . 11/9/2023
Tears…. This is the first and so far only FSG story I’ve enjoyed. You’ve done a wonderful job. Kudos!
marykennedy77 chapter 3 . 1/16/2023
H0. B c2
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2022
I wanted to say this is the first story I am reading from your collection. From what I see, all stories written are a lot of chapters and best of all - completed. There are very few writers that finish all stories. It is a joy to see a good length story completed. most times, I am ready half written stories, leaving me with short change.
Ipscott chapter 57 . 4/14/2022
Great chapter
zaubernuss chapter 42 . 11/21/2021
From your notes topping the next chapter, I understand that a lot of people are pissed of with Kate at this point of the story. Funnily enough, I'm more pissed of with Ana. I think Kate is absolutely right to feel betrayed. There was really no reason not to tell Kate who the mysterious boyfriend was - not if she really was a trusted friend who the didn't suspect to sell Ana to the press. Look at it from her perspective: She couldn't even meet her boyfriend's parents because of Ana's and Christian's secrecy. They made it difficult for Elliot to be truthful with his girlfriend, more or less forcing him into being untruthful to her. If I was Kate, I had a hard time forgiving Ana for that.

They both said a lot of hurtful things to each other. But I think the most hurtful was Ana not trusting her friend and implying they couldn't tell her because she might sell them out. Because other than that, there was no justifiable reason to keep her ignorant.
So I hope Ana will get her shit together and apologize, not the other way round.

Anyway - it's a well-written story, and I very much like Christian and Ana in this. And if they behave like they deserve to be hit on the head from time to time, it only helps to make them seem real and human. Good work!
kb2015 chapter 48 . 10/11/2021
does she ever brush her teeth omg
Mrs. Spears chapter 42 . 9/23/2021
I'm so sick of Kate's entitled ass cause Ana wanted to keep her relationship to herself for a while . she mad at Christian because he said no to and interview he says no to all reports so what makes her so special and all the insult she threw at Ana .
Mrs. Spears chapter 28 . 9/22/2021
thank goodness Jack isn't in this story. Ana has enough bullcrap going on with Elena and Leila.
Mrs. Spears chapter 27 . 9/22/2021
Kate shouldn't have promised something like that . it's not his fault that she bragged on something she didn't know if something she coukd pull of it her damn fault that she couldn't get the interview before doing her research first
Mrs. Spears chapter 26 . 9/22/2021
i think it crazy Elliot lied to kate about who he was and Ana became the bad guy in this . Elliot is a piece of crap cause i don't think I dont think he would have even told Kate if Ana wouldn't have found out he's just doing it now to get back at Christian.
Mrs. Spears chapter 10 . 9/21/2021
Elena has Ana on the schedule to keep Ana and Christian apart
Guest chapter 45 . 9/9/2021
Idk why you made kates dad Don his name is Eamon in the books
3,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »