Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
cube chapter 16 . 3/11/2007
Love the way you used "The Twilight Zone",

And Penny is so sweet. Great story
adela chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
i love this story , draco was so romantic (i love romantic guys), y wish you updated soon y will like to see chap17 and the sequel.

sincerily
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
i just read yoiur story and i loved it

i hope you are planning on a sequel soon
padfootedmoony chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the rest.
Lynda chapter 16 . 3/28/2006
that was great! looking forward to the sequal!
louey31 chapter 16 . 8/29/2005
This was truely a faboulous fic. I laughed my head off, I cried my eyes out, It had me at the edge of my seat. Hats of onthe wonderful writing. You took us on an amazing journey chapter by chapter and I wanted to say congratulations on a job well done. I look forward tot he sequel and reading some of your other stories.
whorrible chapter 16 . 12/8/2004
Bravo Encore this is BLOODY AWESOME! A-W-E-S-O-M-E AWESOME AWESOME TOTALLY! I cannot wait for the sequal! i read this all in about 2 and 1/2 hours on a sat. pretty pitiful I know but it was too good to stop. TTYL
BelleBaby chapter 13 . 12/2/2004
Hey! Wow! This story is great! I absolutely love it! God.. Anyway I wanted to ask you a questions a while ago but I forgot about it so I'm gonna ask you now :) What was the little mistake on the bracelet? I mean.. was it the love or.. I don't know..

PS: The story rules! It totally rocks!

Kisses Felton*s Trory-Baby
glick chapter 16 . 10/21/2004
story ive ever read.
sculptedangel chapter 16 . 10/2/2004
I love it, it is so cute! I really hope you post the new chappie soon, cuz I fell in love with this the moment I started reading it. Post the new chappie and the new story REALLY SOON! or I'll die. (believe me, I will)

Amazing job!
NetsirkElocin chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
This rocks so far. I'll read more later.
Love From A Muggle chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
once again, good chapter. The whole tutering thing was a good idea.
eccentric chams chapter 16 . 1/11/2004
I'm waiting you know...and there are 16 more lovely chapters that I can send reviews for and bug you! AND YOU KNOW HOW I CAN GET! SO GET A MOVE ON IT MISSY!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
that was pretty different from your other stories, but i like that one...im gona continue to read it...
mysteriousgirl18
bread chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
your story was awesome! write the sequel soon!