Reviews for Maybe, Someday, Perhaps
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 7/12
Okay Not sure of the point of having a story where snape is an ass he is like that in the canon stories so nothing has changed. PLus harry's out burst had no segway he was at the door then he blast snape
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 7/12
snape is acting like an immature teenager istead of a shocked adult
But...THAT WAS AMAZING! :D
Where's Ron and Hermione when he needs them? *crying*
This is heartbreaking and beautifully written!
Ronjon chapter 6 . 4/10
I know you wrote this a long time ago but how did Harry get his wand, trunk, books etc., when Vernon burned everything in the first chapter?
faninfo chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
sequel,sequel,sequel,SEQUEL!
sarahsezlove chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Awwww...I love a happy ending.
Larisya chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Heavens above! It...didn't end...badly...?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Petunia was happily fanning the flames which consumed his invisibility cloak, and Harry couldn't stop the tears from coursing down his cheeks.
I can only hope that Hallows of Death will not be destroyed by mere fire.
You'll never be going back to that school again. You'll never see your weird friends again.
As if you can stop them from finding Harry.
"Don't push him away, Severus. He needs a family as much as you do" and left Snape to ponder these words.
Lupin, why didn't you help Harry earlier, if you suspected something?
"What are you doing here? You're the last person he needs around. He needs people who care for him; now, please, go and fetch Minerva and Albus."
Severus Snape cares for him, if only because of Lily and the Unbreakable Vow. Minerva refused to listen to Harry about the Stone. Albus sees Harry as weapon for the war.
"And I don't think trying to get him expelled every term counts as caring."
When the 'school' is a castle full of continuous string of life-threats and meddling headmaster, it does count as caring.
But how was Snape going to tell Potter. . .Harry. . .Merlin, what was he even going to call the boy? How would the boy react? Thoughts rushed through Snape's head, whirling and dancing.
At least, Severus is not going to conceal truth from Harry. Not that it would be possible, with disguise wearing off.
Dumbledore nodded, relief clear in his blue eyes.
Harry lied, and Dumbledore let it slide.
Harry allowed himself a small smirk at the choking sounds, and a grimace at the revolting book, and went back to the section on healing and concealing charms he had been searching for.
Insane.
Darn.
We will not teach you Dark Arts, but should you find books around the school and receive the basis of Dark Training and decide to teach yourself Dark Protection, we would not stand in your way.
So you are telling me that "Dark Arts" and other kinds of Dark Magic are not necessarily evil or malicious, and can be used to protect; and also, they are not illegal; so what's the basis to determine, then, whether magic is dark or not? Purely academic interest in definition of "dark".
"Why did you make me turn Ron's voice back?" "Because I couldn't myself."
Hmm... Maybe, it's a hereditary ability, like snake tongue?
Harry's face wrinkled in annoyance. He didn't like Ron's accusing tone. "I don't know." He replied flatly. Ron flushed angrily. "Don't you think you've been a bit unfair to us?
Ron, you should be worried, not accusing.
We've been there for you through everything,
You know nothing.
"I can't do this, Dumbledore" he whispered to nobody in particular. "It's too much; I can't cope with this." Not noticing the dark figure around the corner,
Too true.
It was an unbelievable feat, but still. . .he couldn't bring himself to praise the boy who looked like James so much; his delicate features from Lily blunted by the arrogant Gryffindor's.
Don't forget that it's a glamour.
I am obliged to tell you that I simply cannot recast the charms because we do not know how your mother did them.
Thought so. But I fear that Harry will apply permanent transfiguration to himself.
This sounds like a nightmare. Dumbledore, Death Eater, flashbacks, insults, Neville's death, Minerva thinking that privacy should be invaded, Severus Snape and Harry rejecting each other again and again.
The headmaster's voice trailed off as he was swiftly transfigured into a frog by an exceptionally irate Snape.
Brilliant.
"I saw things that I had not expected" he relied cryptically, and headed towards his bedroom, ignoring Draco's plaintive cries of, "Speak in English, Sev!"
Plain English is boring.
No attention until he felt two curses heading for him simultaneously, one from the front and one from the back. He put up his shield again, spinning around. There, standing behind him, was Snape.
Why would Snape send a curse at Harry?
"She doesn't like me; doesn't trust me."
A Healer should heal anybody: Albus, Gellert, Voldemort. Anybody.
Nobody can afford to have ties, least of all an ex-Deatheater and the Boy-Who-Lived. It'll just get us killed quicker.
Hardly. The most danger would be from the 'light' side, who would find reasons to distrust you over this.
I am beginning to wonder if it is possible to enchant small stones to explode-stupefy-or-petrify on collision, and then 'blast' the enchanted stones forward with precision, so that they would fly through any magical shield - which by definition cannot stop physical objects - and then curse the one hiding behind it. Or, the stones could on collision turn into moving statues of animals which would detain-or-distract the wizard, and destroy his protections - such as robes, amulets, bracelets, rings, portkeys... It would take a lot of concentration, and precision, to use such conjured-on-the-go objects in battle.
Dobby tried to wrap his arms around the Potions Master, but quickly stopped when Snape began to growl.
Hilarious.
I honestly found it so hard to do this one AND end it without self harm, anorexia, bulimia, suicide etc etc. . .are you proud of me? A light and fluffy fic!
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Salazar.
Saissister chapter 18 . 4/1/2011
PLEASE tell me the name of the seqaul...!
Deanadelyon chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
Woo! Eighteen chapters of a many-times done plot that I can not quite stop reading.

If you ever decide to do an edit-over (and I don't blame you if you don't- it can be time consuming and, let's face it, it's fan fiction and there are better [if often less enjoyable] things to do), check punctuation and sentence flow; work on transitions instead of section-break lines.

Nice job overall. :)
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
"I'm afraid I cannot stop professor Snape from insulting your father."

Then he should resign from his position in disgrace.
Lexi0521 chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Great story! Although AU, you did justice to the characters. What a crative way to do this!
uzumaki misaki chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
that was interesting. he truthfully answered that he didn't know his name since he's really a snape, but then he was able to say that his father was james potter under veritaserum...how's that possible?