Reviews for In the Garden
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh man, this is perfectly gorgeous. I adore it.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is SUCH a lovely fic. :D I love your characterisation of Haku. The imagery is also fabulous. Everything about this is subtle, quiet, but so engaging. The way you just take this little moment and amplify it into something more is brilliant. Urgh, I'm sorry if I don't make any sense (it's very early morning at the moment, and I shouldn't be up at all) - and I get the feeling I'm overloading you with adjectives - but I just want you to know that this is beautiful, and I like it. A lot. :)
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Lovely fic, gorgeous imagery. I forgot how much I loved this movie. :3
jolteonforever chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, I love it!

The way you wrote it is so amazing! :D
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Poetic. So beautiful. Well done.
Firiel chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I'm so glad I've stumbled upon this gem of a fic. This is so beautiful!
NitenGale chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Aw! CUTE!
JJ2day5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Please write more chapters for In the Garden
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Oh, it's you! You're the Wonderful god I worship who not only has translations of various Clamp manga on Sekai Seifuku but has also written Wonderful Clover fanfiction and maintains a Wonderful Spirited Away shrine with Wonderful fanfiction.

...I think I'm running out of adjectives... But on to the review, in any case. I just read this fanfic a few days ago on 'Tea With the White Dragon' and was thoroughly pleased by the excellent writing, the accurate characterization, and the entire aura of fluff that seems to float over the story like a sugary-pink halo. You're an excellent writer; thank you so much for sharing your fanfiction.
Violintide chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This is without a doubt the most true-to-the-movie Spirited Away story I've read so far. I love your portrayal of Haku; the fact that you've dug so deeply into his personality and thoughts at all is amazing, and a welcome change from some of the other fics that have been posted. I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
Paisai chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
i wanna read more!
Suzume Tori chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Gahhhh THAT IS SO CUTE! **beams** Write more! write more!
Aurani chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
O.O. Oyoo...!

That was very pretty. The imagery was amazing, and you have no idea how wonderful this feeling is-to have found another fic that is not completely Haku/Chihiro, or even a little, at that.
Bitch Mare chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
So vivid and beautiful! Descriptive without being purple, romantic without being sickly sweet-this isn't good stuff, it's *superb* stuff. And in the Sen to Chihiro section of FFN, no less. Will wonders never cease? Maybe, just maybe, a hint of quality might rub off. One can hope, at least. Lambic rules! (But you already knew that.)
Attack Warbler1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
What's this? A well-written, beautifully imagined, wonderfully characterized HakuSen story? On FFN? Praise the gods!

All others take note: THIS is what fanfic should be. Lambic, you done good.