Reviews for I'm Glad That's All Settled
Woadangel chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
This was so lovely! So sad and yet so charming. You capture them perfectly. I would love to see another where Matthew weighs in on her suitors or his opinion of Henry...Dead Matthew is adorable!
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Glorious story! Sweet, funny, clever and sexy. You managed the big four. :)
DeeDeeHDG chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Great story, really enjoyed it!
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I don't think I've cried more in any of your other stories. Seeing Matthew so free and happy is fantastic, but it's tinged with deep sadness knowing that Mary is still very much mourning Matthew's death. I do like the analogy that Mary is only in the prologue of her life and that she must move on from the chapter of her and Matthew. Mostly because it's almost reassuring us that Mary will live a long life beyond this time, even beyond what they'll show in DA.

To put it simply, your wrote a beautiful story in my opinion despite the fact that I hate zombies.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was a nice and original story, and shows what fanfics can be an escape from canon, with some reference to canon but not a repeat of scenes with a few words changes.
ZoeyBridget chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was just wonderful! Sexy, funny and poignant all at the same time. Loved it!
Naniee chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I loved it! So enjoyable! Zombie Matthew is so much fun!
lilyrowan1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This story is fun and clever and the same time very tender. Loved the discussion of when Mary first fell in love with him. Loved that it seemed a dream but that she has proof it was not. Great contribution to MM Tribute Day!
New Hogfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That was very interesting.
I was happy to see that Matthew was spending his afterlife with Sybil not Lavinia.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wooo that was awesome! Zombie Matthew was fun!
Downton.fangirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow that was so emotional, I'm not one for zombies but that was awesome. Job well done!
Jenwren chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Loved the discussion of when Mary first fell in love.
Apollo888 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Playful and fun, and very sweet. So many inexplicable things take place in our dreams, so why not this? Funny how even in death, it seemed that Sybil and Matthew were remarkably in character here as well. Well done.
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Another lovely tale of gentle Matthew and his constancy... zombie or no. Creepy Crawley? Never...
Thank you, and God bless, and happy MM Tribute Day!