Reviews for Wilder in the Mist
Luna Nightraven chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
I liked it. I kinda wonder if there are elves tucked away somewhere in the WoT world, so this was an interesting story.

Luna

P.S. I wouldn't worry too much about a flame. In fact, it's kinda neat to get a flame. It means that people really read your stories. I almost consider them an honor. _' Then again, that's just me.
The Eldest chapter 4 . 2/18/2003
This is not meant to be will-deprieving critic.

This is meant to be will-crushing critic.

Firstly, I want to make it clear i AM a bastard.

Secondly, the story COULD have been really, really good, but you messed up several times.

You revealed EVERYTHING (for those able to read between the lines) in the first chapter, the imprisonment, the Gawyn part and the rescue.

Also, you left no room for anything else.

Egwene captured; Gawyn rescue: the end.

Also, notes to the reader should be either properly inserted as observations in the story, or in the start or the end of the story.

You have a way with words, a good idea, but i notice you have the writer's cramp often, jumping around in the story.

I like the Elves part (major fan of Elves!) and I therefore announce my unrelieved hate of this story.

The Eldest of the Shadow Council-
Channelingwisdom chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
too lazy to log in. AT LAST! YOUSA UPDATED! YAY! *dances around room* FINALLY! I loved it! And Gawyn rocks! She's out! She's out! *Dances even more* I WUBed it! Ep-i-logue! Ep-i-logue!
Ariskari chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
Hey. You stopped. You'll write more soon, right? Right?

*skips around for a bit* Elves! I love Elves. I always fighured that they'd get on rather well with Ogiers.
Darkest Side of Death chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
Heh, never read these books sos i'm kinda in the dark, but it sounds really good! you have a major way with words. :) let me know when those books of yours get published. e-mail me sometime! and great cliffhanger. evil i hate cliffhangers! :P
Channeling Wisdom chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
WAH! That was so sad! And so sweet, about Gawyn. I love how you did that cat thing, I can never think of things like that. KEEP GOING! What HAPPPPPPPPENS? Hurry! Write, write, write! NOWWWWWWWWWWW! Sorry. I'm feeling a bit pushy today. _
Channeling Wisdom chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
NOOOOO! NOOOO! Take it offffffffffff! Let her GOOOOOOOOOOO! Beautiful! I love the beginning, mucho descriptive! I could almost hear it. And you're frustrated, too? I am surprised at the lack of comments for this thing! PEOPLE, READ GOOD THINGS! OKAY? people: Okay! me: GOOD! I'm glad there's another chapter after this!
LynetteSedaioftheBrownAjah chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
One of the best stories ever written. Dwarfed only by WoT, Lotr, DRoP, HP, and ASoUE. Can't wait for chapter 4. I honestly kind of like cliffhangers. They keep you attached to a doing great. I hope Gawyn finds Egwene.
Sailor Star chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
wow! this is so like a friends and my for fun role playing!
Keith Altizer chapter 2 . 11/24/2002
I have enjoyed your story. I look forward to see how Egwene gets out of this one. I you continue to explore the wonderfull world created by Robert Jordan