Reviews for Resolution
ABeaupain chapter 39 . 12/10
What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing
yrfgd chapter 1 . 9/15
I like the reference to Queen.
gnefariousgnorc chapter 39 . 9/4
I found this through an aimless google search for fic and I'm so glad I did. Your worldbuilding is wonderful, your tone is measured and wonderfully smooth to read, and I flat out enjoy how you put words together. I spent the entire read with a smile on my face, and now I'm off to go check out the sequel.
Ariadne.queen.of.the.seas chapter 4 . 8/23
did you use Monopoly for places and street names?
wolf550e chapter 27 . 8/16
duel, not dual, throughout.
Sitka.Larry chapter 40 . 7/6
Loved this story, and look forward to reading 'Resurrection'.
Sitka.Larry chapter 27 . 7/6
Thoroughly enjoying this story, but it is 'duel', not dual...
This story is great! I like the concept of Harry improving because of one too many brushes with death and you delivered it beautifully! Thanks for writing it!
Wow! Harry not interested in sirius and aunt cass even though they're family? That's harsh. What happened to harry last year that he is so cold to everyone eg Ron and Hermione who were his close friends before? And I'm puzzled that R and H aren't hassling him for not spending time with them.
nintschibintschi chapter 40 . 3/19
thank you for a wonderful story and so happy that there is a next year :)
nintschi
Sheylenna chapter 1 . 2/20
Upon re reading one thing stuck out that always bothered me in fanfiction ... The knight bus... All official sources as well as Stan in the books say "just hold your wand arm/hand out" can't remember if that is arm or hand but that does not matter if you hold your arm out the hand goes with it by default, if is just the hand I would worry about accidentally calling the bus. I suppose its more about having the magic for the bus to sense and the intent to call the bus.

But my point is that nothing in that says your wand has to be in your hand when you call the bus that is in essence for stranded magical people. To me stranded implies you don't necessarily have your wand or you could call someone or something. But still officially you don't need a wand to call the knight bus.

And that always bugs me when people say "hold your wand out" because its not.
dianaanne chapter 3 . 2/17
This is really interesting ... very much the hero on a quest theme, but it’s a quest for himself.
Latarra chapter 40 . 2/2
Good story. Well rounded.
mumphie chapter 40 . 2/1
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was well woven, intriguing, and quite different from others I've read. Thank you. I will look for your sequel.
mumphie chapter 38 . 2/1
Huh...you made me tear up, and it's only an imaginary cat.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »