Reviews for Resolution
short
kreintoray chapter 12 . 9/8
The
27mad97 chapter 9 . 5/28
The Potters are decadent of The Peverells through Ignouts Peverell the youngest of three brother it is important because it relate to the story in a big way(the cloak) also James was only son and was the son of Flemont and Euphmia Potter
Vesp chapter 34 . 3/10
Twoja historia jest dużo bardziej racjonalna i psychologicznie prawdopodobna niż kanon. Harry po wychowaniu jakie otrzymał, byłby właśnie taki. Dzięki za Twoją pracę. Ta historia daje mi wiele przyjemności. Mam nadzieję,że pozostajesz w zdrowiu. Pozdrawiam.
Vesp chapter 28 . 3/10
I love Your story. Thank you very much.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 40 . 1/22
*sigh* This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it, but there are definitely loose ends. I did go and check to see about the sequel, and there are nine chapters posted... But the most recent chapter was posted over four and a half years ago and the story isn't marked as complete. I'm going to resign myself to being disappointed about not finding out what happens because I try my best to not start and complete stories especially ones that haven't been updated in as long as that one has. I hope you continue to write and maybe one day you will finish the sequel.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 31 . 1/21
I think I missed the part where Harry and lupine had whatever sort of falling out that they did...
Steve-Arkarian chapter 25 . 1/21
Why would Harry ask about "a" spell the ward off the dementors, when he already knows the patronus spell will do so? And had already planned to learn it earlier in the story, but then just didn't.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 22 . 1/21
I just wanted to let you know in case you didn't, at least half the time the first letters of people's names aren't being capitalized in the story.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »