Reviews for Resolution
gryphan.master900 chapter 5 . 11/8/2023
I wonder if the wards on Private Drive have fallen yet.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 9/28/2023
Arithmancy, not arithmency …
Guest chapter 40 . 11/20/2022
This was different from a lot of fics in the best way. I really liked how you balanced out Harry learning about his heritage and still reacting in a reasonable manner.
kreintoray chapter 19 . 9/8/2022
short
kreintoray chapter 12 . 9/8/2022
The
27mad97 chapter 9 . 5/28/2022
The Potters are decadent of The Peverells through Ignouts Peverell the youngest of three brother it is important because it relate to the story in a big way(the cloak) also James was only son and was the son of Flemont and Euphmia Potter
Vesp chapter 34 . 3/10/2022
Twoja historia jest dużo bardziej racjonalna i psychologicznie prawdopodobna niż kanon. Harry po wychowaniu jakie otrzymał, byłby właśnie taki. Dzięki za Twoją pracę. Ta historia daje mi wiele przyjemności. Mam nadzieję,że pozostajesz w zdrowiu. Pozdrawiam.
Vesp chapter 28 . 3/10/2022
I love Your story. Thank you very much.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 40 . 1/22/2022
*sigh* This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it, but there are definitely loose ends. I did go and check to see about the sequel, and there are nine chapters posted... But the most recent chapter was posted over four and a half years ago and the story isn't marked as complete. I'm going to resign myself to being disappointed about not finding out what happens because I try my best to not start and complete stories especially ones that haven't been updated in as long as that one has. I hope you continue to write and maybe one day you will finish the sequel.
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »