Reviews for Resolution
mwinter1 chapter 39 . 11/22/2015
So did the staff take to them not showing for the detentions before the investigation started? i ask because they should have started that night they were assigned or the next day. There would be no lapse in time like there would be in telling their guardians and the investigation starting. Awaiting more.
Snowball1982 chapter 39 . 11/22/2015
Thank you for the update. Snowball
chaoswizard chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
Keep it coming plz it is good
Derek chapter 38 . 11/20/2015
Very entertaining, glad to see them standing their ground.
xavierbloem chapter 38 . 11/18/2015
Good stuff.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
cool chapter! very much in character.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
trispectrum chapter 38 . 11/16/2015
Great to see a new chapter. Looking forward to Dumbledore getting fried somewhat by Augusta and Amelia. Also interesting see his reaction when they do not attend the detentions. Looking forward to more.
Renata MM chapter 38 . 11/15/2015
I believe that Dumbledore's attitude it's caused by his prejudice against Slytherins. After all, when Harry with two Gryffindors broke the rules to save the PS in the first year, they received points, even if a teacher died.

In the second year, the teacher was permanently incapacited, but again, only recompenses, no punishment when the two Gryffindors broke the rules to make the adults work and save the school.

I'm curious about how it will continue. Neville was too afraid to complain to his grandmother, I believe, about the detention in the Forbiden Forest at the first year, but Theo probably will complain to family. Susan maybe, as she probably is embarassed by her performace. And Harry now has a guardian that know what happened.
fraewyn chapter 38 . 11/15/2015
That was no man, that was a monster
Kaorilamb chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
Why wasnt the guardians notified?! I wonder what their reactions to the punishment and the lack of protection from the school and teachers. Destroy dumbels
Therio chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
I've really been enjoying reading this story. Looking forward to seeing Harry and everyone's response to Dumbledore pretty much showing just how far Hogwarts has fallen. It brings to mind a saying which I will paraphrase, if Hogwarts doesn't respect it's students, why should the students respect Hogwarts. I know what I wouild like to see happen regarding the detentions, now to wait to see what the author does.
Syret chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
Love it! Can't wait for your next update!
HPpureblood chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
His response isn't surprising but I hope it brings the four closer and that they realize who they can trust.
Kairan1979 chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
Congratulations, Dumbledore, you just lost the last shreds of respect your students had for you. Same for your pet Heads of Houses.
I think they should boycott the detentions. Dumbledore won't dare to expel all of them if he doesn't want to reveal his own dirty laundry.
Blackstone4005 chapter 38 . 11/14/2015
Typical Dumbledore...always looking out for the prodigal bad guy and dumping on the hero. There was no redemption for Greyback and he'd proven he can escape captivity even from vampires. I like your interactions with the boys in the dorm and the way you have shown the subtle changes in Harry's behavior. I look forward to his reaction to Sirius as an authority figure when he had planned to continue his freedom like last summer. Thanks for a good read and you efforts to provide it.
1,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »