Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 40 . 5/31/2019
This story is great! I like the concept of Harry improving because of one too many brushes with death and you delivered it beautifully! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/3/2019
Wow! Harry not interested in sirius and aunt cass even though they're family? That's harsh. What happened to harry last year that he is so cold to everyone eg Ron and Hermione who were his close friends before? And I'm puzzled that R and H aren't hassling him for not spending time with them.
nintschibintschi chapter 40 . 3/19/2019
thank you for a wonderful story and so happy that there is a next year :)
nintschi
Sheylenna chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Upon re reading one thing stuck out that always bothered me in fanfiction ... The knight bus... All official sources as well as Stan in the books say "just hold your wand arm/hand out" can't remember if that is arm or hand but that does not matter if you hold your arm out the hand goes with it by default, if is just the hand I would worry about accidentally calling the bus. I suppose its more about having the magic for the bus to sense and the intent to call the bus.

But my point is that nothing in that says your wand has to be in your hand when you call the bus that is in essence for stranded magical people. To me stranded implies you don't necessarily have your wand or you could call someone or something. But still officially you don't need a wand to call the knight bus.

And that always bugs me when people say "hold your wand out" because its not.
dianaanne chapter 3 . 2/17/2019
This is really interesting ... very much the hero on a quest theme, but it’s a quest for himself.
Latarra chapter 40 . 2/2/2019
Good story. Well rounded.
mumphie chapter 40 . 2/1/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was well woven, intriguing, and quite different from others I've read. Thank you. I will look for your sequel.
mumphie chapter 38 . 2/1/2019
Huh...you made me tear up, and it's only an imaginary cat.
mumphie chapter 35 . 2/1/2019
Yay!
mumphie chapter 21 . 2/1/2019
Was there ever any evidence of Harry's parent's wills at Gringotts?
mumphie chapter 2 . 1/31/2019
I would wonder if he had a list of properties and if there was a list of his heredity somewhere in those files at Gringotts.
mumphie chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
A wonderful beginning! I had hoped that the stray would follow Harry onto the bus, but I suppose that would have been a bit much at that point.
SunPho3n1x chapter 40 . 1/26/2019
I really liked the story. You did a great job with the characterization. It wasn't super intense but it was fun. Thank you for writing this.
Pixie8859 chapter 17 . 11/21/2018
Up to chapter 17 and nothing much is happening. Will give another 2-3 chapters of nothing happens then forget it
alix33 chapter 39 . 11/12/2018
Yay! at Harry having learned all the spells he put in his journal to memorise and learn.
Yum! at the idea/mental pic of that steak and potatoes Harry is about to have.
Yay! for “I was afraid people would respond just like you” out of Harry’s mouth at Seamus Finnegan.
George Weasley and the extent to which Angelina has him whipped made me laugh.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »