Reviews for Resolution
mumphie chapter 38 . 2/1/2019
Huh...you made me tear up, and it's only an imaginary cat.
mumphie chapter 35 . 2/1/2019
Yay!
mumphie chapter 21 . 2/1/2019
Was there ever any evidence of Harry's parent's wills at Gringotts?
mumphie chapter 2 . 1/31/2019
I would wonder if he had a list of properties and if there was a list of his heredity somewhere in those files at Gringotts.
mumphie chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
A wonderful beginning! I had hoped that the stray would follow Harry onto the bus, but I suppose that would have been a bit much at that point.
SunPho3n1x chapter 40 . 1/26/2019
I really liked the story. You did a great job with the characterization. It wasn't super intense but it was fun. Thank you for writing this.
Pixie8859 chapter 17 . 11/21/2018
Up to chapter 17 and nothing much is happening. Will give another 2-3 chapters of nothing happens then forget it
alix33 chapter 39 . 11/12/2018
Yay! at Harry having learned all the spells he put in his journal to memorise and learn.
Yum! at the idea/mental pic of that steak and potatoes Harry is about to have.
Yay! for “I was afraid people would respond just like you” out of Harry’s mouth at Seamus Finnegan.
George Weasley and the extent to which Angelina has him whipped made me laugh.
alix33 chapter 38 . 11/12/2018
Yay! that formal inquest opened by the DMLE.
I loved every syllable of “I don’t know. We shouldn’t have had to get involved in the first place. Maybe they need a good kick up the arse to remember that part of their jobs involves keeping us safe” out of Neville’s mouth.
At least Harry and Theo get to glare at wanker Wayne for his breaking up with Susan.
Did you mean that Harry carved Athena’s name in the bark of the willow tree underneath which he buried her? BTW, rest in peace, Athena!
alix33 chapter 37 . 11/8/2018
Yay! that Harry is now Sirius’ ward.
I loved the resentment in Susan’s voice.
And those heads of houses bloody well should look away in shame.
I loved Susan and Theo’s IMO totally warranted rants.
Yay! for Harry having lost any and all respect he ever had for Dumbles.
Yay! at all four of them panning to skive off those detentions.
alix33 chapter 36 . 11/8/2018
Madam Pomfrey’s surname has an e in the last syllable too, not just a y after the r.
alix33 chapter 32 . 11/8/2018
Fred and George Weasley’s reaction to Harry telling them “There’s something wrong with you both” made me laugh.
Bless Great-Aunt Cassiopeia for her help to Sirius in doing up his house, even if she's a nag.
“well-being” should be hyphenated.
“portkey” should be one word.
alix33 chapter 30 . 11/8/2018
Yay! for Harry’s discomfort with the general magical public’s blind faith in Dumbles.
Yay! for Theo and Harry using that training room when they needed or wanted time away from the rest of the school too.
I feel sorry for Theo, but I'm also in awe of his talent to swear volubly in three languages.
alix33 chapter 27 . 11/8/2018
“half-blood” should be hyphenated. (I know this from having Googled it while I was beta reading fic chapters for the fic author RobSt on this site and looking it up in the Afrikaans-English bilingual online dictionary that I use in my full-time job as a sub editor for four Afrikaans newspapers in Johannesburg, South Africa.)
Bless Neville for explaining honour duels to Hermione. Harry was going to blow a gasket if he had to do it because of her sucky attitude.
staar81 chapter 40 . 11/7/2018
Just wanted to say that this was a very good read...enjoyed it very much!
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »