Reviews for Resolution
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2018
Great story, and very well written. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2018
I don't understand the children's idiotic plan - going OUTSIDE at the full moon? They're INSANE. They should have asked the elves for a good place to hide (room of requirement?) and their help in defending themselves. They are in a castle, the whole point of which is to defend the people inside. I could only bear to read half of this chapter as it was so ludicrous.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2018
Your harry is very dour for a 13 year old.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/29/2018
There's a complete lack of Ron and hermione in Harry's interactions. Hermione is very busy i presume, but how is he escaping Ron's attention?
ScarletWraith chapter 35 . 9/27/2018
A few rolls, a few misses and then the knife through. It's an okay scene, but a little extra wouldn't hurt.
FellowAuthor chapter 4 . 7/22/2018
First off I will just say I am too lazy to login.
Second, I would like to say that I really am enjoying reading this, again.
Third that I am also blind, though more accurately I am considered visually impaired and I wanted to say that it was nice to know I was not the only blind/VI author on this site.
Thanks.
Xoxo
Ladiefury chapter 39 . 5/2/2018
I pretty much devoured this fic all day today. Thanks for it. It was a fun read.
slytherinsal chapter 27 . 4/26/2018
What WILL his father say when he hears about this!
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 4/25/2018
I tried the Windows compatible Dragon in the hopes of alleviating arthritis, and was not impressed. It has to be trained to your voice and still has problems. ah well!
I wondered if the property in Mayfair was a reference to Monopoly ...
HAEVs Sha chapter 40 . 4/17/2018
I read this story years ago, but i read again and its still interesting. Good job
HarnGin chapter 40 . 2/24/2018
I found this story today. I read it straight through. It was riveting. Thank you for sharing it with us. If it weren't 2 in the morning, I'd start reading the sequel immediately.
Dhea30 chapter 39 . 11/7/2017
I honestly did not know whether someone had told you this before, but your story has always a 'soft' ending. meaning, people won't actually realized that the story is already finished and left baffled and wonder "what? this is the last chapter?". not that it's a bad thing, mind you. at the very least your story also always ended with a concrete resolution (pun not intended with the title, and as such much better than many stories ended with cliffhanger that the writers may or may not 'continue'. anyways! I'm happy you say you are writing the sequel for this story, so I guess now I'm off to read that one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
OMG I’m so happy to hear that! I am visually impaired. And great for chapter by the way :-)
Phillies2 chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
It is interesting for him to be freed now, it makes me wonder if they will find Barty Crouch and junior when they question him about Sirius. Too bad Petergrew got away
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
So what made you decide to give James siblings rather than being an only child as is canon? Interesting so far.
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »