Reviews for Resolution
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
great chapter, i cant wait to read more. if you dont mind me asking, and i really hope i dont offend you in any way. how do you type these stories, while being blind. i have been curious for a while now. and i really hope that i am not offending you in any way. if i do, i am extremely sorry
devoted2know chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Great start, I look forward to seeing where you take this!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awesome first chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
A good chapter.

A nice detail about Harry's truck, that he has the sense to carry money and has the resolve to learn more about his family. Harry's ignorance in the books was painful.

"sable" coloured hair a good word to use.

A good sum up of Harry's life and the situation with Riddle. Harry would be wary of the followers of Riddle after Lucius nearly killed him and the diary would give Harry much to think about. As would the whole heir of Slytherin as that tarnished his reputation and it never recovered in the books.

I hope Harry gets new friends as Ron is not a good one and Hermione is potentially the same she comes with baggage and expectations and her love of authority is the last thing Harry needs. It would be nice if Harry made friends with more overlooked character's like Neville, Lavender or the chasers he plays with. Although Harry might be better off not being on the team considering how time consuming it is.

Thanks for this a good start.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Excellent story love it so far and can’t wait to read more of this super story so update soon.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Fantastic story it is really was awesome please update very soon look forward to read more.
eyann85 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love this! I love all of your HP stories, you have a special way of writing Harry's character that makes him feel Rebellious ... Epic !
geetac chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I enjoyed reading the beginning chapter.! How is that you being blind able to write fanfiction and publish on any site
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow I would have never known you were blind if you hadn't posted it. I'm impressed :)
I can't wait to see how different Harry will be. So far with him not going to The Leaky Caldron and not meeting Fudge. Is your changed Harry going to take the "Easy" classes or is he going to take Arithmancy and Ancient Runes?

I look forward to reading more :)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh wow. Update soon.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Very nice, this Harry is believable, after what he went through I could see him acting just like this.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85