Reviews for Seith Stripper
Fluttershy2412 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I just can't get enough of your stories
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Holy Shiiit this was too sexy! woooh *fan myself* amazing!
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Oh my I wasn't expecting any sexy bits in this. Wait was this rated M? Omg my eyes ain't helping. I really wonder what happened to Lisanna and her sudden urge to dominate Bickslow. HEHEHE. I love how within all these sexiness, the sweetness and gentleness is still alive. AWWW the couple that can handle all that sexy, FLUFF and gentleness. The ending was perfect, the regular humorous couple and their jokes. HAHAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED let the search for more FLUFF begin
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Mmmmm... Love it.
kai grl chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
that is a good bet to win i would double down on it and i love then strip part are guys that clueless that they don't know we like there ass and shoulders and chest and everything they have men aren't the only people to stare
mira drayer chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww... Love it...! I want more Bixanna storIES from u, author-san... Please...
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Very... VERY hot! I love this paring as well. This story was very detailed :D ... I sound like a pervert...
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Whoah! I never thought about this pairing before but that was.. hella sexy! Blushed and chuckled heavily at some parts *wink, wink* well, thumbs up for you and thanks for the story :)
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
It is a really cute pairing and liked this story a lot.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Yowza hot!
Sketcher1994 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I sincerely concur! XD And we really don't get enough of them! :P I really enjoyed this! XD
rebma726 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I have been finding myself enjoying Bixanna too! As always, you did a wonderful job.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
love it!1
GeorgeGray chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh! Glad you decided to write something else on those two. They are becoming one of y favourite pairing ever, even though their appearances in the manga are close to zero (especially together). They need more love ;-)
OlieGoldenWolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This probably was one of the best smuts I've ever read. Usually, people go straight for the sex, and they forget about the previous games and teasing. And it's a shame because personally, I think that's the most thrilling part of sex... but here you captured that part just right!
I like that Lisanna is bold but she's still inside character, tou didn't lose her personality.
As regards Bixlow, I like that you made him go out of his comfort zone amd still, he's sexy as hell. Teaser Bixlow is the best Bixlow.
Overall, this fic is beautifully well-written, and I think it grazes perfection. Well done! Please continue writing Bixanna because you are really good at this and this pairing needs more fanfiction!