Reviews for Monster
NAG1NATA chapter 21 . 6/21
omg this, THIIIIIIS
At first I had my doubts, because... tall!Hinata? Nu-uh. No way. ButBUT! I'M SO GLAD I READ ITLike, I read it all in one freaking sitting. It was just so, soaaAAAAAH! So beautifulI loved it. You kinda broke my heart a little bit in the last chapters. But then you mended it. Oh, I also LOVED the parts with Kuroo and Ushiwaka hahahaha
Good job c:
Woezy chapter 1 . 6/15
i never imagine a time when hinata would be the seme, but their relationship was so cute
annakari chapter 21 . 3/18
I suddenly saw a fan art on TsukkiHina on Facebook and the pairing intruiged me. So I started looking for fics on this pairing.
Then I found this fic. I sooooooo loved this fic!
I was actually a KurooTsukki fanatic here, but reading this made me become a HinaTsukki fan! (yes, in that order. hahaha) I couldn't stop re-reading this! OMG.
I was actually reading this while listening to a love song. I was so moved that when I listen to that music again, I suddenlt remember those HinaTsukki moments. (oh, my heart!) Thank you for this wonderful story. I decided to write my own stuff involving this pair. hahaha! btw, the song was God Bless You from Walk├╝re's 2nd album.
(Macross Delta
MamotPanda chapter 21 . 3/11
I am really glad find this story although its much too late. So cute ! Thanks for sharing this story :D
Nozuki0107 chapter 21 . 3/1
I like your story. I'm not TsukiHina shipper but this story is different from other. And it's HinaTsuki.
Luna chapter 21 . 2/9
This is a great story! But it can't beat the story Dragon slayers and there mates thingys. That story is just my favorite. I wish you would write more but it's fine if you don't. Keep being the amazing writer you are!
Putri Luna chapter 21 . 1/17
you ruined me... I'm not kagehina shipper anymoreee... long live hinatsuki!
Nida SK chapter 21 . 1/10
happy ending! thank you for such a wonderful story! i loved it!can you do some extra about kagekindaichi too? pretty pleeeeease?
Aya Duarte chapter 21 . 1/4
What...OMG WHAT WHYI KNEW IT. YOU BRING THE TALL HINATA AND THE OTHER KEI OMGTHE WHY I WANNA CRYNDJSISK
Swinny Fluviru chapter 21 . 1/2
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA GIT GOOD

GOOD GOOD
Looooved it! Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece! I had so much fun reading every bit of it! Seriously, i'm not even watching Haikyuu that much anymore but i kept going back to read every new chapter because the story is awesome 3 what a great way to start the year! Loved the ending, i'm glad Tsukki and Hinata got to spend some time together again, they can finally get some closure and go on with their new (old?) life again ~ so thank you so much for writing this! Loved it!
Gwen1Stacy chapter 21 . 1/1
There are no words to describe how I feel more that this fic has ended. I think this was one of the first fics I read from the fandom and now it feels weird to know it's over! I enjoyed this story like you wouldn't believe, and I really think this was the best ending you could've written!
Congratulations for finishing this awesome story, thank you so much for your dedication and for never giving up, I'll keep an eye out for any new works you may come up with!
Living In Fandoms chapter 21 . 1/1
MY FEELS DID NOT NEED THAT BONUS CHAPTER
Aya Duarte chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
WHAT. WHAT IF HE HAD TO GO TO THE TALL ONE, BUT ALSO LOVED THE SMALL ONE. OMG STOP KILLING ME JEEZ
KuroichiRukibara chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
This story only has one chapter left? And I found this fic just few days ago? WHAT?

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this story! The plot, the setting AND the pairing are all one of a kind, and I am really lucky to have come across this story.

I really enjoyed the character development of various characters, but especially Tsukishima, Kageyama and Hinata's, mainly in the "Tall Hinata" universe. Really, to read a story featuring a tall Hinata? Have not even thought about it. But you made it possible, and dare I say, plausible. What fun it was to picture the whole story in my head! And Ushijima as a quiet yet supportive senpai? YES THANK YOU XD

It was a pleasant shock to find out that this story revolves around parallel universe, which I have never come across in any of Haikyuu! fanfictions. In fact, I do not recall any other fanfics that has parallel universe. It was such a good plot twist (Is it considered one? Idk haha).

Never thought I would ever see a HinaTsukki fic (yeah, in that order as you said at the very beginning XD) and the whole story was very interesting! Let's not forget about all the side pairings, they made the story all the more complicated and intriguing. I really hope Kindaichi and Kageyama's problem is solved... It broke my heart to see Kageyama being so uncertain and not confident.

It was so heartbreaking when Tsukki came back to his original universe, both for him and Tall Hinata. I was hoping that he goes back to Tall Hinata Universe, but I do not see that coming (since there is only one chapter left and all), so I guess I should be satisfied with the fact that Tsukishima has settled his feelings of facing the Short Hinata here. I REALLY hope it's a happy ending...

Is it just me, or do the two universes seem to become alike? Like how Hinata suddenly started growing, and Ushijima and Kuroo being a thing (cos I remember the Ushijima from the Tall Universe was interested in Kuroo)... Is this an underlying indication to something big, or am I reading too much into it? ; I personally would like to see Tsukki meet his Tall Hinata again... Will it happen? T.T

Once again, thank you very much for writing this story, it is so hard to find good Haikyuu! fanfics for some reason... I greatly look forward to the ending!