Reviews for Slipping Through Time
BreathingMagic chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Wow. You've captured the pain of immortality so very well in this... Destiny just never seems to stop throwing all it can at our beloved warlock, never once giving him something to hold on to other than the promise of a king's return. Broke my heart, this story. Great job writing it!
Comix and Co chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
I went into this fic fully expecting to drown in feels, and I did. This was a wonderful ficlet, well done!
Goldenseal chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Awww, poor Merlin. )':
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Whoa, that last line was painful to read!
guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
can't wait to read more!
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Update soon, yes? That would be great if you would.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Wow. Your story made me emotional. And I know that it didn't help that I just watched the end of that series. But you hit the heart of it. Poor Merlin. I can't wait to read more of your story, even though its so heartbreaking.
mersan123 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
So sad. This chapter has left me very misty eyed - sigh. What a cruel fate to be immortal. No one should have to bear that. Poor Merlin.
Many thanks.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Wow. This- the feels here.
trustpixiedust chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
So I've always dwelled on the sadness of Merlin's immortality, but never have I read it quite as sad as I've imagined until this. That is an absolute compliment by the way, because I've never read a fic that could be so SAD but not actually include so much crying. This is amazing.
MamzelleHermy chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Well, this story hurst far more than I thought. But it is so truthful.
FateOfChaos chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
This is painful. It's sad knowing he's losing everyone he has ever cared about, yet he won't be able to join them. I'm going to cry...
Far Away In Wonderland chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
A really interesting idea. Im very keen on knowing with whom Merlin will interact over the course of tine. There are so many possibilities; all the English Kings and Queens (Henry VIII, Elizabeth, Victoria) and other famous persons. Maybe Merlin will become a friend to some of them and an enemy to others. I am so excited ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I really love this story, and it puts Merlin's immortality into perspective, Thanks for writing it!