Reviews for Remnant's Reclaimer
Nullblaster chapter 23 . 4/15
She... She hit a mother fucker with another mother fucker.

Glorious.
atandt67 chapter 30 . 11/24/2023
Hmmm. Great story so far. How are you going to intergrate Vol. 5 - 9 tho?
joshjoe chapter 13 . 10/17/2023
I enjoy time travel stories, but I continually find this one jarring. In general, changing the sexual orientation of a character who's preferences are established in canon usually feels shoehorned, often to the point of feeling like "that character in name only". When you take five different characters, all who have defined sexual orientations in the show, and flip all their orientations, I feel like I can barely recognize them at all any more. On top of that, while people certainly can change as the grow up, taking shy Ruby, and turning her into an uber-vamp just drives the dissonance home that much further.

It also feels like a bait and switch. The description of the story focuses on time travel, but really it feels almost incidental to the story so far. It feels like it would be more accurate to describe it as "the story of how RWBY suddenly all becomes lesbians." The time travel feels like window dressing; it serves as an excuse to bring in a horny older Ruby, but isn't what the story is actually about.

Honestly? The story description needs a serious re-write, because it's pretty misleading.
RaptorReaper chapter 9 . 9/27/2023
I swear if you make rose and glynda a thing...

But seriously though this is awesome
TPoynt chapter 6 . 8/6/2023
It’s always fascinating reading a fic that was written before Volume 3, so the writer didn’t know Salem existed.
Mister Bombadil chapter 30 . 6/17/2023
This was a fun read...I really liked the premise, since most of the "go back in time and do it over" fics I've read have the protagonist going back to their old body instead of there being two of them. The relationship between the two Rubys was pretty neat.

Also fun to read old fics from before the more recent seasons, and see what ideas people had about the larger story arc.
Arumia chapter 14 . 4/15/2023
So rose is 23 as ruby is 15 8 years,
Ruby skippped to years so the feast of the team is 17-18 in age that’s a6 year gap with one underage (though only slightly) but the rose has sex with Blake’s teacher says allt about the age difference and with the maturity difference as one went through war and the other was in an abusive relationship not so great
arumia chapter 10 . 4/15/2023
Blake better get with young ruby rather the adult cause she’s like 30-40 something and Blake’s what 16? 18?
Arumia chapter 3 . 4/15/2023
We were messing with it yesterday though? And we didn’t see the blood?
kyurega chapter 29 . 4/12/2023
I get that this was probably written during or just after volume 2, when everything about Raven Branwen was still just speculation, but holy shit, her characterization here is so at odds with canon, it’s actually comical.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 6 . 2/2/2023
This is a really good fanfiction. I am sad to see that you stopped writing it, but understand that either real life got in the way or you just lost interest in continuing the story. If you ever decide to resume writing this fanfic you'll have at least one eager reader
No one of import chapter 30 . 1/9/2023
Ya know. When you filter out the romance and shipping. The banter there's a nice short story here.

Bit like reading Gor tho...
Ryryvonvito chapter 30 . 1/5/2023
Still a good story wish you would continue it
Kolt999 chapter 11 . 9/27/2022
Ladybug and Freezerburn? Not White Rose and Bumblebee?

That is unexpected, rare, and highly refreshing. Maybe I need to start reading some more older fics if this is a trend. RWBY fics these days feel too predictable with their ships, or at least the ones I've read are.

Nothing against Bumblebee, it is ultimately a pretty wholesome ship, but the damn Wasps/Yellowjackets in this community have ruined it for me. So, when I see anything other than it in fics I rejoice a little.

White Rose is a wonderful ship, but it suffers from oversaturation. It's nice seeing something different.
adolebitque chapter 30 . 8/14/2022
Great story, hope you are doing well and able to continue this!
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »