Reviews for Remnant's Reclaimer
Jackson chapter 30 . 7/14
WE NEED MOAR!
Jackson chapter 17 . 7/13
Qrow's semblance is bad luck.
Fifth Horseman chapter 15 . 7/13
I'm halfway through this and just read your comments about it on your page and I have to say that I think you are underestimating yourself and this story. I think it has (thus far up to where I am in it) been quite well written. I know I am enjoying it immensely.

Characterization is good, it's funny where it's supposed to be and serious where it should be. Although in that particular regard the negative emotions and moods could be just a tad sharper for more effect, but that may just be me based on my own writing style.

Don't be so hard on yourself or the story, it's far better than you seem to think. I'd love to see it continued.
Serrated edge on a blade meant for combat, feels bad man.
polikcyanide chapter 13 . 6/24
HAWT! Best non-sex sex scene I've read in a very long time.
Hunterkiller1888 chapter 1 . 6/23
I have a fanfiction it's just like this will be out later on it's called Rogue Rose I'm not saying don't stop reading the FanFiction on this account I love all the FanFiction on this account I support the hell out of them but if you want to still read just like this check out my Rogue Rose Fanfiction when it comes out 6/25/18 maybe sooner depending on how I do on chapter 1 and chapter 2 when it comes out
XxBluePandaxX chapter 1 . 6/22
Does anyone know what happened with the Reading Remnants Reclaimer fanfic, has it been removed? Or something because I can’t find it.
Ninja6345 chapter 30 . 6/13
Very interesting and well thought out story. This is actually the first actual story that has to do with time-travel that I have really enjoyed. I really like the character development and how the plot is progressing.
GRIMMNIGHT chapter 30 . 6/12
Updates pls.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 30 . 6/6
Time of death 2100 hours March 27 2016
Wu963 chapter 30 . 5/29
Great work so far. I just hope you will add more chapters soon.
Overlord Urasai chapter 2 . 5/27
I think people are just loving this because its real good. People are just enjoying the experience without caring about the cringe you see in your work, which i completely understand. Deleted a story or two. I'm just happy to see this and that it has a story. Though i see were you would cringe at.
AlphaF34R chapter 30 . 5/25
This is the third time I've read this and it's still great I just wish you update soon.
Gone2Ash chapter 2 . 5/23
I cant understand why this fic is popular. I tried to read it multiple times, but I cant just read past ch2.

"You are me".

Seriously?

Who in right mind would say that?

"You look like me so you must be either my mom or my future self!"

Nope. Can't read this BS.
Raider5000 chapter 1 . 5/21
What happened? Loss of muse?
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »