Reviews for Remnant's Reclaimer
We hold a moment of scilence for this beautiful, beautiful story. Rose, you will be missed.
Hithilion chapter 30 . 9/23
I know it's two years... but hope is lost last. Thanks for the story.
03sdd18 chapter 30 . 9/16
Welp, that was fun. Excuse me while I go mourn this very dead, very GOOD fanfic.

And just as you were starting to write in JNPR too! Sad pandas dude. Sad pandas.
03sdd18 chapter 25 . 9/15
Somehow. I don't believe that Wiess is really asleep here. Smartass just has plausible deniability now. XD
03sdd18 chapter 19 . 9/15
Certainly not the Boom I was looking for, but definitely the Boom I needed. You can never go wrong with a big enough Boom, after all! Especially when it's delivered in such style, with a spicy Zap and a Monty Python reference to wash it all down! Gore and pyrotechnics are an underappreciated art form, truly.
03sdd18 chapter 18 . 9/15
You are outmatched and outclassed staring down one of the most ancient beings of pure malice Remnant has to offer. But. You're also standing in the middle of a warehouse packed with dust, sitting on top of a vein of the stuff. Light it the fuck up and run like hell. Yeah, the overgrown lizard is big and brainy, but betcha you can run a heck of a lot faster.

I've never run into a problem that couldn't be solved with a big enough 'Boom'.
03sdd18 chapter 16 . 9/15
Eehhh, the nudity was funny... but I need my fix of badass fight scenes. I'm a bit of an addict, you see, no substitutes will do. Onwards, to the next chapter!
03sdd18 chapter 14 . 9/15
Oh the innuendo! It's only eclipsed by things too shameless to be called as innocent! *cackles madly*
03sdd18 chapter 13 . 9/15
Okay, revision, little Ruby is going to change her name and flee to Vacuo if she ever catches wind of what Rose just pulled, cursing her Xiao-Long genes the whole way. XD
03sdd18 chapter 12 . 9/15
Poor little Ruby is never going to be able to look Goodwitch in the eye again and she didn't even get to enjoy the fun part! Cruel, Rose. Cruel.
03sdd18 chapter 11 . 9/15
"THE SUGAR MAKES YOUR BLOOD DELICIOUS"

Omg, that's hilarious! What on Earth is going through that girl's head? And why can I absolutely imagine Ruby shouting exactly that? XD
03sdd18 chapter 10 . 9/15
You've created a monster. And now there's TWO of her.
03sdd18 chapter 5 . 9/15
Well, okay. Yeah, I can see how they'd fall for it, I guess. When you remember that the Schnee's have a family semblance, why not the Roses? Silver eyes and Ruby's face could be passed off as family resemblance, and Ruby uses a Scythe because that's what Qrow taught her. It's totally believable that he would have taught Rose the same thing, right? 'Rogue' Rose is exactly like Ruby the same way Winter is exactly like Wiess. It's uncanny, of course, but plausible. At least enough that people wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion of time travel. The only glaring crack I can see is for people who know Ruby and Yang well enough to know they're only half sisters. If Summer was Taiyang's second wife, then where on Earth did a Rose older than Yang come from? I would have gone for "Summer's younger sister/Ruby's aunt". As it is though, you can totally exploit that crack in the lie for future juicy drama.

I'm very much enjoying this so far! And if I can suspend my disbelief enough to believe that Clark Kent isn't obviously Superman, surely I can believe that Rose isn't obviously Ruby from the future. I'm already ignoring the fact that I know full well this hasn't been updated since 2014 so I can enjoy what story there is, what's a little more?
03sdd18 chapter 5 . 9/15
Sooo... Ruby's cloak is too distinctive, but Crescent Rose, her personal logo, her semblance, the silver eye, and sharing Ruby's actual face aren't? XD Ruby Rose is a pretty distinctive person to begin with...
03sdd18 chapter 2 . 9/15