Reviews for Remnant's Reclaimer
rwbybomb21 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
huh...interesting. can't wait to see the next chapter.
ZeppelinInFlames chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I'm enjoying this quite a bit so far. Also, you're putting out chapters at a decent pace, which I am thankful for, though I wouldn't blame you if the rate drops off.
TechKnightEmperor chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
This story seems to get better every chapter!
SnakeSkin94 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
This fics' train has no brakes! You've got a really bombtasic story man, keep it up n goin'!
Everhardt chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Yeah, that's gonna take some explaining. Well done.
Everhardt chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Excellent work. Love the interactions between adult Ruby and her old team. Also, love the BlackRose.
Well done.
nezrel chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Came for romance, stayed for the plot twist. Please do continue as it seems you can go to great lengths with this story
Arieko chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I came for freezerburn and stayed for the plot twists! This is interesting and well written. I'm really eager to see how RWBY finds out about their demises from Rose... and also what repercussions it'll have since she already has disturbed the flow of time / fate by interacting with her younger self and team.
Panzer4life chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
I feel bad for old Ruby, how is she going to explain to team RWBY that WBY ended up dying and that she was the last of her team? Also, what became of TEAM JNPR, I really hope for old Ruby's sake that they don't.
Great chapter, excellent pacing, keep up the good work.
-Panzer4life
TriciaGold of the Eagles chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
More I need more! Ahh gah I'm dying give me more im addicted... Sooooooo good I wanna cry and grin all at the same time
MrCraken chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Pull at my heartstrings, why don't ya?

Great chapter, really looking forward to seeing how you proceed. :D
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
lol, and aww! Great update :)

Like how this is going. Will adult ruby pose as summer or her sister or something?
SnakeSkin94 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Am loving the set up, great first chapter! Can't wait for more.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
wow, great first chapter!
rwbybomb21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
hey, this was surprisingly brilliant, and I hope to see more later on.
2,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148