Reviews for Remnant's Reclaimer
nopeite nopeite nope chapter 30 . 7/14/2022
this story. I quite enjoyed it. wish there was more of it but that can't be helped.

my favourite part was definitely the bits where Ruby got some well deserved cuddles. those were just so wholesome.
Ice Wolf Slayer May chapter 30 . 7/9/2022
i swear every time i read this more has been added yet this hasn’t been updated since 2016
Ryryvonvito chapter 30 . 7/8/2022
I really hope the author of this story is ok and doing well cause this story is beautifully written
trashlover chapter 30 . 6/25/2022
Every few years i come back to this and just reread for the nostalgia.
DrTheo chapter 30 . 2/13/2022
Tell me you aren't dead please
DrTheo chapter 16 . 2/13/2022
Me reading this fic: watch?v6TYFafzGO9A&ab_channelHuses
KazuTakeFahrenhir chapter 1 . 1/31/2022
Author is either dead, can't access his account or something cuz, it's been at least 4 years since she/he has not read or write any books. I checked, the last update was somewhere in 2017.
cooldudeguy chapter 30 . 1/13/2022
Better late than never as your last line since 2016? Sigma. Anyway, I really liked it, and if there ever ends up being more, I will continue to like it. It obviously doesn't match the RWBY timeline in the slightest, but what kind of fanfic would it be if it copy-pasted everything? Just unfortunate that they stopped just at the good part honestly.
james.collins.77770 chapter 30 . 12/30/2021
Oooooo ya dam love this story good shit hope the next update is soon
james.collins.77770 chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
Damm frist ch and im already loving it
zut88poPYRozcMFjmov91CVA chapter 30 . 12/13/2021
This story is such a joy to come back to.

I especially loved the romance, and how it would fit into this fascinating setting.

Thank you so much!
Zoro Minawa chapter 30 . 11/23/2021
No matter how much time passes since I first read this, I always find it coming back to mind. I love everything about this story and know that an update will probably never come but I still want to say thank you for such a good story.
SacredMoonOwl chapter 18 . 11/10/2021
I cackled at what Ruby fed to the drake.
Ohma flame chapter 16 . 7/20/2021
Let Blood be spilt, true Chaos begins now!
Ohma flame chapter 14 . 7/20/2021
The gears of time turn round’ again...the tale will start anew
2,220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »