Reviews for Sonic X Touhou: Winds Of Gensokyo REVISED
Erik Soto chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
This Story is turning out great and I really wanted to see more of this please. So keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
I love it. keep up the good work
NiceBurny27 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Was disappointed to see that it is not finished. Sonic and Tails not interacting with any Touhous is what upsets me the most. If you plan to expand it further, I will eagerly read it. In it's current state, this fanfiction gets a 4/10. please finish it thanks
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Hmmm.. interesting way to start. Going right to business. The pace is rather quick, and it feels kinda rushed in a way. Helpful advice, take the time, be descriptive and this'll get going well.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Now THIS is an improvement!

I think if forgot to say that to you and it's not necessary for me to say anymore, but I'll say it anyway just so I can get it out of my head : Eggman is actually known to be AGAINST torturing prisoners and keeps the body count to a minimum (the minimum being Sonic and the others). I can see that you sorted THAT out by having Eggman do something much more in-character for him to do : TRICKING PEOPLE! He does it ALL THE TIME with Knuckles (and even tricked Tails once), so he could attempt to trick other people and see whenever or not it works, but I guess it would work on vampires with the mentality of a small child.

But I have to say this about Sonic's jacket : Are you aware of the fact that this is making him look like Manic from Sonic Underground?

Definitely following this one!
Sieglinde Eremiah chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
is Reimu going to die again cause if she will then the barrier will disappear that also means Yokai can pretty do what they want in Gensokyo and the outside world since the barrier only exist if a Hakurei is still alive
GXY-2013 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Well, I guess this is slightly better than the original. Glad that Flandre isn't tortured when she got kidnapped. Though, Marisa is a little OOC here, again.