Reviews for Zekk's Return
Zekk is supposed to be approx 2 yrs older
Umm.hi chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Zekks 2 years older than them...nice story by the way
Neko-chan22 chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
very good, write more soon please!
hanakinstarbuck chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Awesome start. I can't wait to see what happens next!
k8 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
beautiful! *squeals* ... ahaha i was just so bored so i started cruising around all these old fics. and this is the best zekk/jaina pairing i've ever seen. too many of these fanfics, like, play off the book and they never have to work at the relationship. love it that you haven't done that. major points girl! )
k8
MountainDew chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I like this story. It's really cute!
Ancient Galaxy chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
Great Story ! I'm intrigued as to what will happen next... I thought the whole Jania/Zekk thng was handled really badly in the New Jedi Order series, but this is a breath of fresh air !

*smiles happily* You must carry on.. *menacing face* Or else ! :)
California Mountain girl chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
AGH! Ya can't leave it like that! PLEASE! Continue! NEED MORE! (and tell me when and if you update pretty please!) hope to read more!
Ameri chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
ok girl we desperatley need to have a talk! I really don't wanna have to tell u of so I will say this as calm as i possibly can..got it?

LISTEN TO UR REVIEWS AND WRITE MORE TO THE STORY!

now thanx for ur time..lol..-Ameri
Kitera-Matar chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
UH! Just like Luke tho! Keep going, Jaina with a prince and dressing nice snorts THe old jaina who worked until all hours on machines needs to come back! PLEASE write MORE!

Kit ;)
Kitera-Matar chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This is good! I don't think they ever mentioned Zekk's last name. I don't kno whow much older he his, but anyways! That seems reather harsh of Jaina to so that to him! tho, maybe she has changed ove rhte years, i liked the old one tho! keep going!

Kit ;)
Ariana chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
pleaeaease keep writing!
Shalia chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Zekk is an orphan..he doesn't have a last name because he doesn't knw what it is because all of his family is dead and it's not in any records.
Myself chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
zekk doesn't have a last name, and keep going!
Hawk Niag chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Hey! Zekk doesn't have a last name. He was raised by Peckhum. Anyways, about your story. It has a good start, and I can't wait for the next chapt! I feel sorry for Zekk but, he did deserve it. If anyone can knock sense into him, it's Jaina. I'll go the same route as Sam: KILL TAREN! Or at least maim him. Hurt him? Maybe he looses his jedi powers? Maybe he is forced to leave? He is the leader of a secret plot? Something?