Reviews for A Fresh Bouquet
MoonKishi chapter 4 . 2/21
I just gotta say I love how you portrayed Sirius. He's s pitifully sheltered and has blatantly racist views of muggles and muggle-borns. I know it sounds like a weird thing to be praised on but a lot of fanfictions I read make Sirius someone who was born knowing what is right.
nightlyreader chapter 8 . 2/15
You didn't update since over two years ago but I'm still hoping you might return to writing because this story was really awesome and the only Si I actually like in the Harry Potter world.
KannaKyomu chapter 8 . 2/10
I really like this. OC/SI is really popular with the Naruto fandom but it's hardly ever seen in HP (At least, I haven't really found any worth reading, barring this.) And you've done this so well- you do everything you write well, but still. This one is good. I'd really like to see you come back around to it if the fancy ever strikes you. I know you're working on that new Winter Soldier fic (dear gods, please don't let me distract you from that one. Your Winter Soldier stuff is made of dreams.) In any case, thanks for all your hard work!
BOSS02109 chapter 8 . 1/31
May this story rest in peace until awoken from it's slumber amen
celestialfox1 chapter 8 . 1/23
please update i would love to read more
This is brilliant! I haven't laughed so hard in ages :)
emily4498 chapter 8 . 1/16
please, please, please write more, I love this!
tywp chapter 8 . 1/12
Thank you.
JokeLover123 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I SO ship Poppy with Sirius
Is Regulus taking some liking to Poppy? I still ship her with Sirius, but it would be nice for them to be rivals AND friends (or something close to it)
I love the story so far! Can't wait for an update!
Bookmeister999 chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
Moody hehehe ... I particularly like the bit about him training people to be 'competent because there are too many incompetents out there.'
ShdwStrkr chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
I would absolutely love an update on this story! This is so interesting, I couldn't stop reading it!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
I love it!This is amazing!
ash chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Do writers usually take two years to update? Unless university has gone and killed you..
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
This is really funny! Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2016