Reviews for A Fresh Bouquet
yoyodonnapinciotti chapter 1 . 7/8
Good luck with your lesson plan, I know how the things to do can just pile up; thanks for a truly wonderful story to take my mind off on my own busy life!
bukster chapter 20 . 7/5
This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I really really hope you continue with it.
Ihartkimchi chapter 1 . 7/3
Sirius is shoooookkktt!
Oooooh~~ I wonder what Sirius’ reaction is going to be? Will he faint, have a panic attack, or break down crying? (Maybe a combination of the three?)

But just imagine awkward trouble making Sirius holding Sol! Poppy is going to have to fight mama bear instincts just to let him “influence” his darling nephew lololol!

Keep up the good work hun! I’m excited to see where you take this ~
Lilly1127 chapter 2 . 6/29
I hope you continue!
yoyodonnapinciotti chapter 1 . 6/27
Please please PLEASE continue- I need to know what Sirius does and what becomes of lil poppysol
notwolverine chapter 20 . 6/20
ive never read a fic like this before im so thrilled to have found and read it its utterly fantastic thanks so much for taking the time to write this!
Please continue!
LadyRainDancer chapter 20 . 6/8
I love it! This fic is superb and I cannot wait to read more, hope that you are able to update soon, I desperately want to know how Sirius reacts after this xD please, please, please update soon! -LordRain
Cora-the-Indestructable chapter 20 . 6/7
I love this and the rest of your writing and other works. you are the first author I favorited/followed when I created my account on here. idk if I've said something similar on other works but it's true. :)
MangoGirl19 chapter 20 . 6/4
Update please!
Tentrees chapter 20 . 6/3
OMG ! Love the story to date and love several things.

Best SI insert twist to cannon yet...

Can just imagine the flabbergasted look on Sirius Face...

Read the whole thing in one sitting and love it more sooner.

Runic Mine used at Mulcibers House linked to ward stone and focus on Riddle at Godrics Hallow. Screaming alarm to warn that he is there and one minute to get through a Vanishing cabinet to a point at least a mile away in a warded garden shed. The port key away...

Mine trips when he blast the front door in. Channel every erg of the wards into the blast.
HappyLlama chapter 20 . 6/1
Hope this gets updated soon! Urgh the cliffy!
A huge fan chapter 20 . 5/26
Hey Tsume Yuki! I’m a huge fan of your story’s, been reading them for a long time now. I was wondering if you could include some diversity in your stories? (Not necessarily this story, but any story, really.) I’d love to feel culturally represented in you’re amazing works. Thanks. Your awesome, I love your works xx
DarkFlameBear98 chapter 20 . 5/24
Please Tell me he fainted from shocked because that would be perfect picture.
2,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »