Reviews for A Fresh Bouquet
Minna Kivel chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
O oooh! Regulus dear your in love
Consultant chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Poppy is a cute name, but I hate any and every female lead on this goddamn site
Guest chapter 27 . 10/21/2020
I think what Regulus and Poppy had was passion and openness that hinges on cruelty. They wanted to hurt each other to illicit some kind of response. It's not this pervasive sick thing that needs to be diagnosed as some form of sickness you make it out to be.
It's actually really frustrating to see how you twisted what they had into something so undesirable and resigned. Love doesn't have to be romantic. The supposed diagnosis that was part of your ambiguous open end attempt that was supposed to explain Poppy's entire personality this far as some kind of disorder is sort of disgusting.
Also the intolerant and demeaning POVs in this are weird. Idk, I liked it until the last few chapters drove home how you wanted them and their relationship perceived. That ruined it and it's appeal. What a waste.
Meno Melissa chapter 27 . 8/29/2020
I have to admit that I didn't like the idea of starting the 1st chapter with a literal bang, so I avoid this for quite sometimes. But it's been a few year, and I am now more familiar with reading your work, I figure "why not". I can say that I was not disappointed. I really like your portrayal of Regulus and Poppy's relationship. I will go check out the sunflower now!
Thank you for writing this!
M.Bitt chapter 27 . 7/19/2020
I enjoyed your writing very much. I look forward to reading more of it. Thank you for the hard work you put into your story. Hope you are safe and healthy.
Dendule95 chapter 24 . 7/4/2020
Will Sol be at school while nymphadora attending ?
Di chapter 27 . 7/2/2020
Loved your story. Thank you for writing it
MohamedOssama999 chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Why do i read Regulus'a voice as gradeAUnderA?
envirosue chapter 27 . 6/6/2020
I have an idea of who poppy used to be. Will you be sharing in the next story?
Krav chapter 27 . 5/25/2020
I enjoyed this quite a lot; so much so that I quite forgot to write any reviews down. I'm lame.

Really enjoyable.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
You are a meanie. After so many days, such a small chapter...
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 25 . 5/13/2020
And thats how Lily became a widow.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 4 . 5/13/2020
Now hes just being a tsundere
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Tox. Ic.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
This is the very definition of a toxic relationship.
2,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »