Reviews for A Fresh Bouquet
jj chapter 21 . 9/22
im so glad to see another chapter
please continue the great work
Love it! I’m excited to see where you take this. Keep writing :)
Carnival14 chapter 21 . 9/3
Wooo absolutely love this fic :)
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 21 . 8/31
Me encanto!
lizyeh2000 chapter 21 . 8/31
Thanks for updating! Omg she had a baby
RuDeDay chapter 21 . 8/20
Yay! An update. Thanks for keeping on writing. Would love to understand Poppy's background a little better. Who is she? Why is she there?
J.F.C chapter 20 . 8/17
Guestinator seems to have forgotten that character and plot development is a thing. Not everything has to be roses and petals at the get go, actually sounds boring to me, is the ride from how a couple that at the very list tolerated each other and from there end up falling for each other despite what the rest of the cast things or what not is what I would find interesting.
J.F.C chapter 21 . 8/17
Awesome story so far, never got a chance to read the first version but what I could check from the reviews I'm glad you decided to start over...as many people tend to abandon their stories by retelling the Hogwarts years and without getting to real picture and storyline. Better to go straight to the point for sure. Hope you update soon.
The Affairs chapter 21 . 8/12
Meant to leave that on Chp 21. Oops.
The Affairs chapter 1 . 8/12
Christ, I'm as much in love with this story as I can tell Poppy and Reg are in love with Sol.
seidh chapter 21 . 8/11
Thanks for the update. Loved Sirius’s reaction.
iamladyliberty chapter 21 . 8/11
Wow! So fun, Cassiopeia and Bathilda are my faves in this, I think. thanks for writing!
soapsopas chapter 21 . 8/11
An update yay! Also, awwww sirius
Always Reading chapter 21 . 8/10
Yay!
An update. I'm so happy.
I love this story. Great chapter. And I cant wait for the next one.
Update soon!
Thank you! I freakin missed this story! You are by far my favorite author of all time! Can’t wait to see where you take it, and from my observation with most anything, somehow winging it takes it to a better place than planning ever has.
Take Marvel for example lol.
2,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »