Reviews for Breaking Novikov
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 3/9
I was wanting to write a Slaypire fic. Or a Original Male Vampire fic.

Now I kind of want to write a Super Powered Dawn fic.

Damn you inspiration!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 76 . 2/5
Its been so much fun to read this story! It was a rollercoaster of emotion and suspense, with such an interesting mix of science and magic! I love that Dawn was firmly the bestfriend and cheerleader even after they got together, and that ending party with the scoobies was heartwarming! I really enjoyed this fic!
AntiCreator chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
What's with this obsession with the word 'bugger'. We barely even use that word, Do you even know what it means? To bugger someone is to sodomise them in the literal sense. I haven't used that word myself, or heard it being used, in a long time. Now 'bloody', yes, we do use that quite a bit I guess, more like when 'fucking' is not suitable. I remember my granddad use to use it when we was kids a lot.
AntiCreator chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
I'm reading this a second time since I enjoyed it so much the first time. I was never a spuffy fan until I started reading the stories on this website. Now, looking back, I think it's a shame Angel ended without any resolution to it. Sarah Michelle Gellar was originally supposed to be in the hundredth episode but couldn't do it. When she told Joss Whedon she was available he apparently didn't want to rewrite the last few episodes so that's why she was never in it. A shame really. I don't read comics and have no interest in doing so so not really sure what happens later. I'd like to see an anime version of Buffy and Angel where they take it directly from the comics, just like the Japanese do with their manga.
Guest chapter 76 . 8/31/2016
Great Story! I really enjoyed it. It certainly wasn't like so many other stories out there. I definitely liked the character development, especially Dawn. It gave an awesome twist and change. I thought it was great that you didn't phase Dawn, and her friendship with Spike out. Kudos!
zenobia2 chapter 76 . 8/13/2016
Thanks for this lovely story with 2 of my favorite person, buffy and spike.I like that xander and anya has amuch beter relation.
aidni chapter 58 . 8/7/2016
Damn you!
aidni chapter 57 . 8/7/2016
quick questions-i don't know if buffy really can be that slow vocab-wise: she did well on the sats right? also, if the monks intended to create young dawn, how did they create twin-dawn memories when the spell latched onto her?
one of the best written fics ive read lately :)
aidni chapter 55 . 8/7/2016
lucky 19, i think :) so good!
aidni chapter 48 . 8/7/2016
please do a and b pleaaaaaaaase :) love this
aidni chapter 36 . 8/6/2016
ok i want you to know how much i love this-honestly wow :) quick question-aren't fraternal twins identical twins? thanks for the story, you have a real talent
zenobia2 chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
Nop, he is in for kittens.
AntiCreator chapter 76 . 7/26/2016
A thoroughly enjoyable story. I personally think Spike should get that soul. With Buffy and Dawn by his side I'm sure he can adjust quicker than he did in canon which according to Angel was still quick. 'I spent a hundred years feeling guilt for what I did, you what, spent a few weeks going crazy in a basement?' Or something like that.
AntiCreator chapter 66 . 7/25/2016
Gotta admit. I'd rather see (or read) the heart to hearts but I understand your reasoning. Still enjoying this story. Thought a few chapters ago that maybe some of the visions they've all been seeing are possibly from the future that they're heading towards. Guess I'll find out at the end but a couple of those spuffy possessions are things I'd like to see happen for real.
AntiCreator chapter 31 . 7/23/2016
I am enjoying this story though. It's a different enough concept and I so love how you made Dawn Buffy's twin in this time line. Thanks for the entertainment so far.