Reviews for Of Armories and Knights
anonymousme chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
i was thinking it would be tarrin... oh well. this was just as good. keep writing. :) :D
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Hehehehe
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
No, not the knight I was expecting, but this was great. So adorable! :)

I admire Peridan's determination to go against the cultural norm and be a true Daddy to his children. :)

Awesome story! Keep writing!

Favorite lines-
"He had thought Dame Sephora had already retreated into the Cair."

"'Peridan, come here.' Frowning, Peridan hurried forward only to freeze when he saw who was standing in the middle of a jumble of armor and weaponry. The little boy raised his hand and waved. 'Hi daddy!'"

"'I only looked Daddy.' 'I see and everything fell down because . . .' 'The wind Daddy.'"

"Shane suddenly piped up. 'I can help clean!'"

"'I was looking.' 'For . . .' Peridan prompted. 'You, Daddy.'"

God Bless
ScribeofHeroes
WriterWilf chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Yep, definitely not the knight that I was expecting...

Cute little story. Who would have thought? When you think of Peridan, you don't automatically assume he was a father. Makes sense though...considering he's a character that surely would have had a past too. Plus I'm sure it's been mentioned plenty of times in your other works. (Not all of which I've read, sad to say. Too many fics to read and not enough time to do it in.)

Anyway. Good job. :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
D'aww.

As much as Peridian frustrates me sometimes, that was great. :D
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh, that is so cute!
MCH chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Cute story and it rounds out Peridan as a character. He is a great father. How wise of Oreius not to accept Shane's offer to help clear up!
Tiny Teddy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Tee hee - I laughed at the General flicking his shorter-than-normal tail! That prank of Corin's was so funny and memorable!
Very cute little twin!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awwwwwwwwww! That is SO precious!

:::melts:::

I just love how you write Peridanomir. Just . . . I'm still grinning.

So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Yes, not the knight I was expecting, but so adorable! :)
Golden Panther chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Sweet and beautiful. There is bliss and innocence here, mastery and art. In short, all the beautiful synonyms can describe this. It was short, but beautifully so. You never cease to amaze and astound.
Keep up the good work.
Look forward to more.

All the best in your endeavors,
Nothing Really Specific
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
no, not the knight i was expecting, but definitely an "Awww" moment :)

197. looks as if you shall make your 200 by veteran's day :D