Reviews for Moving On
taka chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
awsome dudes. this really was good. I love guy/connie stories and this one was amazing. Its exactly how i thought the guy/connie relationship was during d3
Stepherz chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Hey Star, this is Vic. I'm really not sure what I wanted to say, maybe it's slightly useless. But this was a well-written story, I liked it. You really do have a nice way with words. But I guess I am slightly insulted, and I do feel in a way, that this is just slightly unfair. But that's writing, isn't it? I once heard a quote, that said something like "what's the point of writing, if you can't get your point across?" You follow that really well. I don't mean that in a bad way at all, you are an excellent writer. I didn't get a lot of your metaphor-things, though. Who was Luis? Well, I don't know. I suppose I'll be off now. And I'm only on Steph's name because I was too lazy to log off. Yep. See you around :)

*Victory Thru Tears
Jen and Diane chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
NOOOOOOOO! She can't leave the Ducks!She's one of the originals! She can't break up with Guy, they're so cute together! I LOVE the story though, but it lose all the big words. But I love it!
Nicci chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I really liked this and think you did a great job :) Sorry, I'm not good with the well rounded critique. :)
aznJEDI13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Wow! That was really good and I loved it! Keep up the great work!
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
whoa. this was so great, and sad, and oh! but it was incredibly good and i really enjoyed reading it, but it was so SAD! ack! you did a great job, and i loved it. -quimby