Reviews for The Best and Worst of Times
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 30 . 10/12/2016
Why if Remus recognized Hermione did he not recognize his own wife Chloe? You stated that they lost a student to an attack, the same attack that sent Chloe back in time.
Angels-heart1 chapter 44 . 6/16/2016
Great story!
Saissa chapter 43 . 9/2/2015
scare - that should be SCAR
Saissa chapter 41 . 9/2/2015
Noone has mentioned horcruxes. Are there horcuxes in this story?
Saissa chapter 39 . 9/2/2015
noone has mentioned what the potion was that Neville drank - I wonder if it was polyjuice? And Neville actually looked like Sirius? That's the only reason why Peter would think he was Sirius!
as far as I can work out anyway.
Saissa chapter 38 . 9/2/2015
Peter watches the happy scene with a look of discuss on his face - that should be - a look of DISGUST on his face
Saissa chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
Fudge Candy! That's good. I never would have made that cionnection. I should have though!

and from an earlier chapter - Remus is on the train and has to deal with dementors - Year 3 I think - damn foul creators - Creators refers to the gods - dementors are CREATURES!
Saissa chapter 34 . 9/2/2015
It's kind of confusing have 3 girl;s who all came from the past, suddenly show up in the future (or present) and were married to men in the past.

Caro frank longbottom and then severus snape
Chloe - Remus Lupin
Hermione/Melody - Sirius Black
Saissa chapter 32 . 9/2/2015
And we are back to the loud dinning hall again. Remember DINING only has ONE N!

Yes, I would love to know how Remus and Sirius are going to be able to claim their much younger wives! This will be fun!
Saissa chapter 29 . 9/2/2015
so an AK sends them back to the future? pun definitely intended?
Saissa chapter 26 . 9/2/2015
Will Chloe and Melody's marriages srill be legit when they are not getting married under their real names?
Saissa chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
Now if I could only have seen Petunia as a Giraffe for real! THAT would have been HILARIOUS!
Saissa chapter 18 . 9/2/2015
I think it would be fun if Melody (hermione) stared in the past!

OK so why is that Trelawneys prophecies always happen when headmasters whiskers is in the room?

Two will die - James and Lily
One will betray - Peter the whiny rat
Four will remain - remus, sirius, chloe and Melody
child born of a half caste and a pure blood - we already know this is Harry
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
"Well, hello Lily, Cloy and Molly" I take these are just Erins vapid names for her enemies? I hope they are. Otherwise the correct spellings are Chloe and Melody
Saissa chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Lots of errors in this chapter

we decided to teach them some manors - the word is MANNERS!

Take voice lesions - that word still should be LESSONS

that should teacher him - the correct phrase is - That should TEACH him.

The Dinning Hall - DINING hall - if you cant spell dining then try using GREAT hall.

That potion don't yet? - that potion DONE yet?

(new perfume called Wonders) it's do out soon - that should be - DUE out soon