Reviews for The Best and Worst of Times
Saissa chapter 43 . 9/2
scare - that should be SCAR
Saissa chapter 41 . 9/2
Noone has mentioned horcruxes. Are there horcuxes in this story?
Saissa chapter 39 . 9/2
noone has mentioned what the potion was that Neville drank - I wonder if it was polyjuice? And Neville actually looked like Sirius? That's the only reason why Peter would think he was Sirius!
as far as I can work out anyway.
Saissa chapter 38 . 9/2
Peter watches the happy scene with a look of discuss on his face - that should be - a look of DISGUST on his face
Saissa chapter 35 . 9/2
Fudge Candy! That's good. I never would have made that cionnection. I should have though!

and from an earlier chapter - Remus is on the train and has to deal with dementors - Year 3 I think - damn foul creators - Creators refers to the gods - dementors are CREATURES!
Saissa chapter 34 . 9/2
It's kind of confusing have 3 girl;s who all came from the past, suddenly show up in the future (or present) and were married to men in the past.

Caro frank longbottom and then severus snape
Chloe - Remus Lupin
Hermione/Melody - Sirius Black
Saissa chapter 32 . 9/2
And we are back to the loud dinning hall again. Remember DINING only has ONE N!

Yes, I would love to know how Remus and Sirius are going to be able to claim their much younger wives! This will be fun!
Saissa chapter 29 . 9/2
so an AK sends them back to the future? pun definitely intended?
Saissa chapter 26 . 9/2
Will Chloe and Melody's marriages srill be legit when they are not getting married under their real names?
Saissa chapter 21 . 9/2
Now if I could only have seen Petunia as a Giraffe for real! THAT would have been HILARIOUS!
Saissa chapter 18 . 9/2
I think it would be fun if Melody (hermione) stared in the past!

OK so why is that Trelawneys prophecies always happen when headmasters whiskers is in the room?

Two will die - James and Lily
One will betray - Peter the whiny rat
Four will remain - remus, sirius, chloe and Melody
child born of a half caste and a pure blood - we already know this is Harry
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/2
"Well, hello Lily, Cloy and Molly" I take these are just Erins vapid names for her enemies? I hope they are. Otherwise the correct spellings are Chloe and Melody
Saissa chapter 13 . 9/2
Lots of errors in this chapter

we decided to teach them some manors - the word is MANNERS!

Take voice lesions - that word still should be LESSONS

that should teacher him - the correct phrase is - That should TEACH him.

The Dinning Hall - DINING hall - if you cant spell dining then try using GREAT hall.

That potion don't yet? - that potion DONE yet?

(new perfume called Wonders) it's do out soon - that should be - DUE out soon
Saissa chapter 11 . 9/2
her name is MCGONAGALL! not McGonall!
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/2
will McGonagall actually DO ANYTHING about the fact that Lily's jar was on the slytherin table? Or will she ignore it like she always does?

Errors that should be fixed

So how was your first flying lesion?
A lesion is a scab over a sore - that word should be LESSON

Next day - Dinning room

As for the Dinning room - I guess that is a room for making a loud din - as in a LOT of noise. A room to EAT however is called a DINING room.

Kicking Crabbe on the sins
I'm pretty sure she kicked him in the SHINS - but she should have kicked him in the balls!

Hogwarts - Dinning Hall

Hogwarts does not have a room to make loud noise in - unless you mean the Room of Requirements. Hogwarts however does a have a Great Hall which is usually used as a DINING hall for meals.