Reviews for The Best and Worst of Times
Seldomanrol chapter 44 . 1/14
Great read, looking forward to some of your others
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Cool story but I m not as interested cause I know a Mel who tried to kill her own son :(
Person chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
You write "purrs" too much.
Catalina chapter 44 . 10/9/2014
Man, am I glad to see this story still on here! I read this soo many years ago, and it's just as good as I remember! I love the whole thing behind Chloe too, thinking she's dead, but just in a different time. Good writing, cheers!
Icecoollolly chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
Wow best time travel fix I've read so far, although I'm a little upset they went home so early. Great story your a great author keep writing!
GEM chapter 44 . 4/23/2014
This is extremely confusing. characters are half OOC. very strange story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Am looking for this story were hermione is bet by a werewolf and goes back in time she uses the name Airerl it is a sirus/hermione. Fanfiction
H chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
You should refer to her as Hermione in the text and Melody in the dialouge. You need to go back and edit this. That's my number one pet peeve in stories so I'm sorry but I'm not going to read it.
hannah.kaho chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
great story just you do know you spelled Voldemort wrong right you added an r that should not be there?
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 44 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. It was funy and sweet, I think bits of it was rushed and some of it was very jumpy and confusing, but other then that I really liked it
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love your story, but it could use some editing. xoxo
miss whirlwind chapter 24 . 11/10/2011
is it the thirdfloor corridor or the room of requirement?
DG Veil chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
~i know why they went back time!~ i really loved XD its was really really good
AuricEspeon chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
Umm... NO OFFENSE OR ANYTHING, but do you remember? Hag (Trelawney) did not come until the year Harry was born. Please, please, PLEASE do not take this as a flamer, because I just wanted to point this out. Also, Slughorn was the Potions Master and Head of Slytherin, remember?
Chantii94 chapter 44 . 1/28/2011