Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 33 . 8/14
LOVE the ending! The interview was a genius way to write the epilogue. Thanks for the story!
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 5 . 8/13
Seriously, people are riffing on the height difference? I have a good friend happily married for over 20 years whose husband is 16" taller than she is. Since a lot of his height is in his legs, they are only about 5 or 6" different when they sit on the church pew together.
Escapee2FF chapter 33 . 7/28
so good
Excited to read
acciovader chapter 33 . 12/10/2020
i loved you story so much! so heartwarming and perfect! you’re a fantastic writer and I loved your characters very much. thank you so much for bringing this jam into the world!
acciovader chapter 25 . 12/10/2020
“down there” what the hell is wrong with you people? earth is ROUND as far as i know this could mean that you guys are DOWN THERE and not us
Anonymous chapter 33 . 9/7/2020
Beautiful just beautiful...I was hooked to the story. I loved how it shows more of the romantic side of pride and prejudice and how much Will loves Lizzie. I have read so many modern fanfics but this is by far the best...I know this is a lot to ask but can you do a sequel?
Levenez chapter 33 . 7/28/2019
What a nice story! I love the modern fan fiction and loves “American sport movies” and now fan fiction as well!
I like how you blended the original story to make it realistic with college life and how you modernise it.
I don’t understand the comments on campus lifeI studied for a term in Atlanta and it was very similar to what you described.
Thank you!
WadeH chapter 17 . 11/18/2018
I'm loving this story quite a bit. Not even a basketball fan, and I'm still liking it. Love the line about someone so smart being so stupid. My brother used to use almost exactly that same line on me on a regular basis, so it's so fun to see it in a story.
ProfesseurBlinis chapter 33 . 11/7/2018
ooooooow what a sweet ending! I loved your story, thanks so much for sharing it! it's beautifully written and it's very well adapted to today's time!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 33 . 2/7/2018
What a beautiful story! I could not stop reading it... wow! Great job! Absolutely love it!
mangosmum chapter 33 . 1/31/2018
A great adaptation into modern times.
mangosmum chapter 7 . 1/31/2018
Its " we cheerleaders " not " us cheerleaders ". Otherwise good
Guest chapter 33 . 5/16/2017
I NEVER read modern PnP stories. I took a gamble in this one and boy was I glad. Fantastic. I was craving for more elizabeth and darcy conflict and tension especially at the beginning of their acquaintance and Elizabeth seemed to fall for Darcy just a little bit more easily than in cannon but Aside from that I was really diggin this story. Love how you interpreted the events in regency to be at a modern college basketball setting. It shows your vision and skill as a writer. Congrats. Absolutely a delight to read. Thank you.
EmlynMara chapter 33 . 4/29/2017
I loved your story. It was wonderful. It was such fun to get a glimpse into a world I know pretty much nothing about. You are a talented writer and weave a comeliness complex story. Thanks for sharing.