Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
Guest chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Ok - I just have to comment - that's totally cool! To play in Australia? To visit a boyfriend who is playing in Australia? Too cool. And one is only young once (at least in this lifetime), it's not forever, it will do Ellie's character good to travel and broaden her mind and gain more experienced (we should all travel!), the finances will work out, etc. etc. etc. Anyway, way cool development!
LucyKatie chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
So sad at their drifting away, really don't want to think of W and E like that. Please something lovely next, although your last line makes me nervous. Wickham?
ccc102 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Ah no! what does that last phrase suppose to mean
gi-freakazoid chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Poor Elizabeth and Will! Long distance relationships are definitely hard to maintain. But it was nice to see a strong Elizabeth.
Ansujali chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Argh! No more, please! It hurts and breaks my heart to read about their struggle! Pain relief, please, in the next chapter!
casey5k5 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Long distance relationships are definitely tough, I lived through that for 15 months. In the end, something or in my case, someone's gotta give..
hongkongphooey63 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Ooo! Cliffhanger!
StoryPirate chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
When my brother was in Australia and then Bulgaria, communication was definitely hard, especially when he was in Bulgaria. Luckily, we had email, facebook, skype, texting, and the occassional phone call. My other brother might be going to Japan soon for a year, and I'm so thankful for modern technology that will let us stay in touch. With my family though, I would always get updates about my brother, even when he didn't talk directly to me- he would talk to the rest of our family, and we all shared our news about him with each other. It's sad that Elizabeth and Will don't really have that. Can they text? It's not the same as phone calls or skype, but...
anedrew chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
I love that Ellie picked herself up and continued with her life at Pemberley. Kinda ruined though by her being so whiny. But I can't really judge because I've never been on a long-distance relationship before. I can imagine how tough it can be. And I think perhaps part of the struggle is, their relationship just started. Because I have a friend who's on a LDR and they're ok. But they've been together for years! I hope Ellie realizes that she can use the days they don't talk to accumulate stories for when they do talk. But they both have to make those twice a week talks worthwhile. None of the "small talk" like Will said. I mean, can't Will send pictures or videos so that Ellie can see the places/people Will's been to/with? They need to be patient. LDR can be a lot of work. But if they feel it's worth it then they need to suck it up.

I said a lot. LOL
Riya.003 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
First,love the ,love the fact that you update! Great going!
IrishJessy chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Oh my god these past few chapters have given me all the feels...ALL THE FEELS! I'm rooting for these guys so hard but long distance relationships are tough. Thank you for being a quick updater, I love when a message pops in to tell me you've posted a new chapter!
FatPatricia515 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
You are doing an amazing job of capturing the ups and downs of a long distance relationship kudos to you. So complicated and difficult and heartbreaking.
kmart92 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Amazing chapter! I'm glad they're still sticking it out even though it's so difficult. Update soon!
KurukiXV chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
A twist! I'm glad kitty pulled her out of her misery, I was wondering if anybody was going to. I liked this chapter, it showed the struggle, but was hopeful.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
Didn't expect that from Kitty, and good for her, giving Lizzy a verbal slap.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »