Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
Ansujali chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
Wow, quite a revelation by Kitty, but great insight for Ellie. Hopefully she will be able to better cope with her long distance relationship now that she has a little bit more perspective.
Are Will & Ellie not texting?
Ansujali chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
So heartbreaking what you have in stow for our couple! Cried my eyes out here, thank you very much :-) Wonderfully written.
LucyKatie chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I like your realistic portrayal of long distance, done it myself and it is horrible! Glad Kitty called her on her wallowing though. How is Will doing in Australia?
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
They are so devoted to each other. I hope it all works out. They are so happy right now. I'm almost afraid to read more, for the dreaded angst is always lurking around the corner. Lol. Cheers.
Chyannss chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
This is getting better and better. Love this story.
QuietDaisy chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I have really looked forward to your posts and have enjoyed your storytelling. However, I choose to pass on stories that use the F-bomb so this is my last chapter. I'm sad that you made that choice in your writing. It may not be offensive to many, but it is to me.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
Aw, the ILU's. Lady is such a two faced woman. She and her shallow mindset. She is every nasty thing she accused Ellie of. George D is a great defender of his children. Will is such a sweet guy. But Australia? Geez Louise. Why so far? Cheers.
anedrew chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
Ok. This is the chapter I know THIS Elizabeth is very different from the regency one. I should stop putting them side-by-side. But I sort of wish Ellie is also capable of boosting her own spirits and not need a kick in the ass from a friend. Elizabeth was made of stronger material than that in this sense. They'll get through this. They probably just need a better schedule of communication. Set an exact time so they don't miss calls. It's not foolproof but it's something.

Kitty and Lydia, while a surprise, it makes sense. I wonder if we'll see Wickham again...
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
That was a riot - "gold digging whore" . . . "floosy". . ? Too funny! I actually snorted, loudly, while reading in a group that did not take kindly to my not paying attention to what I should have been paying attention to instead of reading JAFF! And yet when I take too seriously and forget the humor (and I shouldn't because it is fiction), Georgie and Will never had a mom! Maybe you might be inclined to add more history as to how that marriage developed? I think we all know a few plausible scenarios, but might be interesting to add a few paragraphs if you're looking to fill in more details? Thanks for fast, well written updates.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Interesting learning about basketball. So what happened to Charlie?
casey5k5 chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Aww, my heart broke for them.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
2 posts in one day? You rock! Fun story. And I'm learning about something I never thought I'd be interested in - basketball! Great concept, great writing - thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Squee,,,,,,and melt!
StoryPirate chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Dang it. Now I'm all sad. I came here from finishing two finals and stressing over my other two to read something happy, but this was just so sad! And shocking. Definitely did not see the Australia part coming. My brother was in Australia for 10 months, and I missed him so much! Poor Ellie and Will. I loved the ending. As always, I'm eager to see what happens next! I always look forward to your updates. :)
Whosepride chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Australia! That's so far away... Loved this chapter!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »