Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
Whosepride chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Australia! That's so far away... Loved this chapter!
Oddybobo chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
aww. so sweet.
prideandpredjy chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Heart nreaking for the couple. Such a charming story
KurukiXV chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Awww! The fact that they have to be apart is heartbreaking! I like that Will is so determined to stay with her though, I knew Elizabeth would be, so it's nice that he's that way too. I wonder what theI'd future holds! Can't wait to read more!
Aereal chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Aww, Australia's not so bad... Well maybe in this case it is :-)
Sunshiners chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Hey.. New reader here..
AHHH! So sad... TTTT
I just wanna cry and go home.. It reminds me when I have to leave my family for university.. It's different, but still ...
But, good story there.. Ehehehehe..
anedrew chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
When you throw conversations about faithfulness and all that...makes me worry that it may come to play in their relationship later on. I hope not. Because as much as this Darcy is so very different from Darcy of old, I just can't forgive him if he does stray. Whether it's realistic or not. Misunderstandings, yes. But actual slip, intentional or not, would break my heart.

Oh well. Hope they survive the separation.
kmart92 chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
Oh noooo! It's so far away! Must be such a stress for them. Update soon!
janashe chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
ouch - so he's off to Australia .. you just HAD to do it didn't ya?
LucyKatie chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
Ok, so not local then! Your chapter is beautiful and heartbreaking, tearing up here at all the emotion. Please let them be ok! Thankyou so much for updating so fast, made my waking up so much brighter! Xx
ccc102 chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Oh man just when you think everything would be great. Had a feeling some twist was coming Cuz will didn't seem as excited as you'd think you should be
kmart92 chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter! I love seeing a snippet of their long-distance relationship. More to come I guess... Update soon!
kmart92 chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
So intense! Such an amazing fight, I love it!
LucyKatie chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
Wow, 2 chapters in one day! I loved both. In some ways I am sad not to see their relationship develop on campus, but I can see why you have jumped ahead.
Please let him stay locally! Xx
hongkongphooey63 chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
So what have we done to deserve two chapters? Are we your best fans? Whatever we did, I'm sure I speak for many when I say thanks for two wonderful chapters, Lizzy and Lady - just brill.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »