Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
janashe chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
ooh, bit of a cliff hanger and I could see you going either way .. they trade him or keep him .. hm, what will our dear author DO?

P.S. THANKS FOR THE SECOND POST!
anedrew chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
I'm not a basketball fan so I'm not sure I follow all the drafting thing (sorry to fans out there), but it sounds like our pair's troubles aren't over yet. Or Will's just pessimistic. :D
janashe chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
This is so so good!
Sunshiners chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
AHHH! Those 3 words
Riya.003 chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Love,love,love this update! I have begun to wait for you to way you have retained the austenity of the characters while modernising them is for more!
redstrands chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Awwwwww.

Go, Ellie!
MsAnneElliot chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Just caught up with Ch 19-22. You did a great job on the latest updates. I love how often you update. Sounds like you are super busy with 3 young kids wow! It must be hard for you having your hubby away. I'm sad we won't get the quick updates we nfare used to but, am very appreciative of them. I like how you have Will and Elizabeth realistically thinking about their future. I also like how smart Jane is being about the Bingley thing. I like what she said about having a solid foundation.

Not a huge deal but, wanted to point out Elizabeth will not be a Psychologist after she completes her undergrad at Pemberley. She would need to go to Grad school and be accepted in the College of Psycholgists to truly be labelled a Psychologist.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I think that they need to slow down and stop worrying about the future as surely they are both too young to be really serious and committed to each other by marrying and should at least wait for that until Lizzy is in her mid to late 20s?
Also, what is Charlotte doing for her post grad?
KurukiXV chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Oooo wee she gotta meet the moms? That won't be fun! I really enjoyed the last two chapters and all that has taken place in them. I hope that somehow Elizabeth and Will can make it work. Can't wait to read more!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
I like the way you have dealt with them knowing the long term consequences their relationship faces. Now let's face Will's mother...and Bill?...
Riya.003 chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I just read this story in one go even though i have an it and really hoping you update it to go!
ccc102 chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Uh oh. Lady is gonna cause some hell wonder if the father will be at the graduation?
MP chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Wonderful story. Very fun! Thanks for updating so often!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Soo sweet :)
Aesha chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
I love your story. Though I'm not too sure about the whole Ellie bear thing it's kinda weird haha. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »