Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Perfect! Cheers.
StoryPirate chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Well, at least Lady tried to be decent to Elizabeth and talk to her... :P The birthday surprise was sweet- I wonder who set it up? I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It will be interesting to see how everyone interacts. :)
hongkongphooey63 chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Aw, sweet chapter and next, Will gets to meet the Bennets, I'm so looking forward to that, should be a laugh. Thanks for posting so regularly, it means I don't have to re-read the previous chapter to remind myself of the story which is what I have to do with many others.
LucyKatie chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Aww :) glad Will played a blinder! Is Lady going to have a showdown with E? Bless them at the meal. Only sad that E's mother hasn't met Will before, my favourite P and P line is where Mrs B apologises for not liking him before! :)
vitik2326 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Please write more! Write the party! I love this story!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
aww yayyy
hongkongphooey63 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Ah, finally they talk...lovely
ccc102 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Aw yea everything is finally resolved. Plz continue love the modern twist :)
StoryPirate chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
What a chapter! I love how you mixed the PoVs, and their conversation. Wow. It all seemed so genuine- that's one thing that I love about this story. It's not overly fantastical- kind of like a fairy tale- but rather seems like a story that could actually occur in this day and age, especially the Will/Anne thing. I know I've had my own trouble with many people thinking that I'm dating one of my two best guy friends. Very good chapter!
Haruko Higurashi chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Ahhh, how lovely! I love them, they're both so sweet. I'm so happy they're so mature to tall things through and fix things between them. I'm dying to see everyone's reaction to their relathionship.
FatPatricia515 chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
tehe yeah! they finally got together!
LucyKatie chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Woo hoo! So glad they are good, can we see the resulting game too? And Bingley and Jane? I love this story!
DylangraceB chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Yay! Happy dance :) Now he just needs to kill it on the court tomorrow - or not and be fine with it. Thanks for the frequent updates. They make me happy.
Aereal chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Hooray finally!
Ansujali chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Yeah! Cool! They kissed! This is such a thoughtful and emotional Will - just my style :-)
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »