Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
EmlynMara chapter 33 . 4/29/2017
I loved your story. It was wonderful. It was such fun to get a glimpse into a world I know pretty much nothing about. You are a talented writer and weave a comeliness complex story. Thanks for sharing.
LMFG chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
I share your impression of Charles Bingley. Too dependent on others. I actually like stories in which he doesn't get Jane (regency and modern). That she forgives him so easyly in regency I get; women were nothing without men, totally at their mercy. But in modern, when pulling a stunt like this...
Lynette chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
Just found your story and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
dragon-slayer45 chapter 17 . 7/3/2016
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Not one chapter has made me bored.
dragon-slayer45 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I can't wait to read this. The idea of as a basketball player is really unique. I love it. There is no cliché idea of him being a CEO and it's really refreshing to come across a new idea.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 33 . 2/14/2016
SO CUTTTEE love the story absolutely love it! Could you do a few outtakes for the story if you haven't already done that because I haven't actually checked the rest of your stories yet but I want to read them now because of this story. Good luck on on all your endeavors
koiaoizora chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
it's an ardent and moving story. thanks for writng it.
koiaoizora chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
woww! that was awesome story. i couldnt take my eyes of those chapters. thank for writing and sharing it as well. I thought I would find a common fanfic as other. one third of reading it my eyes glued to every single words. Glad to know that elizabeth and darcy still in their character frame generally.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 33 . 4/24/2015
I'm so glad I accidentally found this story! Very sensitive, funny and heartwarming. And what a Darcy!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 33 . 4/22/2015
Awhhhhhh
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 33 . 4/15/2015
Loved it! Great work :)
Geri chapter 33 . 3/13/2015
Just finished your story enjoyed it greatly. I found in do to a posting on FB Jaff Recs. I glad I found it. 'Geri
Rachel B chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
Such a cute story! I really enjoyed it - thank you so much for taking the time to share with us :)
Also, your depiction of university life in the U.S. wasn't incredibly far off - I don't think that criticism was fair or constructive. You've probably long brushed it off, but I just wanted to say that their comments were ridiculous.
I also really enjoyed a lot of the different modern twists you put on the plot, what with Lydia going away with Wickham to CA and with Kitty and the Georgianna character (Georgia) being gay. It was a nice change from the original.
Effexor chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
I really hope that nobody will reveal the Georgia's secret, because I guess that Will would accuse Lizzie !
Effexor chapter 10 . 2/4/2015